• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

IFDB Review: Iron Man 3: Reforged:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I haven't revisited Iron Man 3 since it was originally released. Simply put, it's the weakest and sloppiest of the MCU films so far. I remember talking about a potential fanedit for it with juice when it came out and I assumed we both agreed it was too much of a hot mess to fix. Well, now a few years later and here we are, juice has given us a much-needed improved version. Does this fanedit completely redeem this film? No. Does it make it more enjoyable and easier to stomach? Oh hell yeah. No tech issues at all. Quality was superb, editing was invisible. Storywise, the only thing I really missed was some of Stark's PTSD in the first act. Especially the scenes showing his failed suits. It made him more of a flawed human being and less of an all-powerful superhero. But those scenes weren't sorely missed, so no harm done. This is definitely a superior version of Iron Man 3 and a cut I recommend watching. I especially loved the post-credits scene juice added!

More...

Top Bottom