• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Article: Man of Steel Remastered by Agent9 was September's Favorite Edit of the Month!

YOMAMAGOKABOOM

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've been trying to find the links for it, but I haven't found them. Fanedit.info's links don't work.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
[MENTION=34938]YOMAMAGOKABOOM[/MENTION] please read Using This Site. It's full of useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. This site has many rules in place to protect itself and its users. Should you ever need a reminder look no further: General Rules and Own the Source Rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to an admin for further details.

Croweyes1121

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
WELL deserved. I still don't think this was a particularly good movie, but this version is at least bearable and feels more like Superman. Amazing job.

tt33

Reaction score
Trophy Points
There was a positive comment here , but seeing as there is no way for anyone to get a hold of this fan-edit I decided to amend the comment. This FE can not be seen so therefore it would be wrong of me to praise something that does not even exist any more other than to give the project the default 0/10 for MIA.:-|
As far as I know this is vapor-ware.

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
tt33 said:
There was a positive comment here , but seeing as there is no way for anyone to get a hold of this fan-edit I decided to amend the comment. This FE can not be seen so therefore it would be wrong of me to praise something that does not even exist any more other than to give the project the default 0/10 for MIA.:-|
As far as I know this is vapor-ware.

"Can't wait to see this cut" was more like spam than a positive comment. Now you're borderline breaking rules. This is not the place to discuss edit availability. Literally two posts above yours someone is being reprimanded for asking where to get the edit. If you intend to frequent this site and post more, you needed to familiarize yourself with the rules or you will risk infraction or a ban.

Croweyes1121 said:
Well, I got a hold of it. lol
Please refrain from more antagonizing, I'll point out you're also discussing edit availability in the wrong section.

Come on guys, we have rules for a reason.

Croweyes1121

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It wasn't my intention to antagonize the other poster, I was just letting him know that this *does* exist. I'm not telling anyone how to get it, but the insinuation seemed to be that it was made up or something. Basically, my response was meant to say "I assure you, it isn't". I hope that makes more sense.

Anyway, I just wanted to give my support to the edit, not engage with this person, so my fault. Regardless, I loved the edit and the effort was much appreciated. :)

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Croweyes1121 said:
It wasn't my intention to antagonize the other poster, I was just letting him know that this *does* exist. I'm not telling anyone how to get it, but the insinuation seemed to be that it was made up or something. Basically, my response was meant to say "I assure you, it isn't". I hope that makes more sense.

Anyway, I just wanted to give my support to the edit, not engage with this person, so my fault. Regardless, I loved the edit and the effort was much appreciated. :)

Thank you for the clarification. No harm no foul.

Top Bottom