If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Poll: Which are your two favorite BTTF films?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Back to the Future
48.21%
27 48.21%
Back to the Future, Part II
37.50%
21 37.50%
Back to the Future, Part III
14.29%
8 14.29%
Total 56 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Two favorite Back to the Future films
ssj Wrote:my favorite was BttF 4.
Dude, Safety Not Guaranteed was pretty decent, but not better than BttF good. Wink
Anyone seen this rare BTTF2 video? It was posted on November 13, 2010. From the video's description:

"BTTF.com has recently uncovered a copy of the complete video monitor footage from the 'Biff Tannen Museum' scene in Back to the Future™ Part II which Marty McFly (Michael J. Fox) watches at the museum's entrance while he's looking for answers about his father's demise.[sic]

This never-before-seen clip is an extension of the material we briefly see on film, featuring some elaborate glimpses into Biff Tannen's (Tom Wilson) ill-gained rise to fame and power in Hill Valley.

The 3½ minute segment was digitized from an old VHS tape which had been saved by a Back to the Future fan with family connections to the film production at the time the sequels were shot in 1989-1990. To date, the following clip is not available on any other commercial collection, including the recently released 25th Anniversary Trilogy Blu-ray Disc and DVD boxed sets."

Completed: Carly's Story, Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: The Locus of Victory and Defeat - Extended Edition, Teen Wolf - Pamelicious Edition, Office Space - Work Edition, Mary Jane, Captain N: The Game Master - Movie Edition, Transformers: Darkest Hour, Silk Spectre
In the Works: Sailor Moon Infinity (season 3 edit)
On Hold Indefinitely: Highlander: Endgame - The Immortal Edition
Check out my original fiction!
Yeah, I've seen that. It's awesome and hilarious. I would love to include that in an edit at some point, but I haven't figured out how yet.
The USA Today prop newspaper from Part II:

[Image: latest?cb=20151022114306]

And the actual wraparound cover from Thursday, October 22, recreated by USA Today:

[Image: back-to-the-future-newspaper-700x1367.jp...700%2C1367]
Completed: Carly's Story, Mobile Suit Gundam Wing: The Locus of Victory and Defeat - Extended Edition, Teen Wolf - Pamelicious Edition, Office Space - Work Edition, Mary Jane, Captain N: The Game Master - Movie Edition, Transformers: Darkest Hour, Silk Spectre
In the Works: Sailor Moon Infinity (season 3 edit)
On Hold Indefinitely: Highlander: Endgame - The Immortal Edition
Check out my original fiction!
The Iron Man footage is a bit obvious and lame (I'm sure there's lots of grungy 80s movies that would have fit even better), and attributing the fake movie to Zemeckis instead of making a joke was a missed opportunity, but on the whole, this is pretty cool:

[+] 1 user Likes Gaith's post
Somehow I missed much of this thread despite posting in it, so I'm gonna just repeat this sentiment:

ThrowgnCpr Wrote:I can't believe this is a real poll.
(10-20-2015, 09:21 AM)addiesin Wrote:

This could have easily been "Does ANYONE really like the third BTTF film?" with one choice "No".

The third Back To The Future is 5 times better than Back To The Future Part II
[+] 1 user Likes SonofSinbad's post
(03-11-2020, 09:45 AM)SonofSinbad Wrote:
(10-20-2015, 09:21 AM)addiesin Wrote:

This could have easily been "Does ANYONE really like the third BTTF film?" with one choice "No".

The third Back To The Future is 5 times better than Back To The Future Part II

I'd say 10 times. Or 20. Possibly even 30.
"Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be."

Bhagavad Gita 2:12
[+] 1 user Likes Duragizer's post