• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

We all need a laugh

Miimwux_d.jpg

Some context: the woman in this video was watching the "Stranger Things VR Experience".

How am I only discovering this now?!

In these dark times, the thought that there are funny and beautiful women out there who love Muppet Treasure Island as much as I do is a reassuring one.

Also, it looks as though Cracked laid off about all of their long-running personalities about a month ago, so shows such as Cracked's After Hours, and their increasingly robust YouTube web series are apparently a thing of the past. A shame.

I'm not a beautiful woman, but I love Muppet Treasure Island.

Love this little ditty, guaranteed to make you  :)

Sinbad said:

Er... let's try this again. First, listen to this here song if you're unfamiliar with it, then read the comment below:

Untitled.jpg

Gaith said:
How am I only discovering this now?!

thought the mtv movie awards spoofs of spiderman,lord of the rings and the matrix reloaded were also nicely done

Gaith said:
Sinbad said:

Er... let's try this again. First, listen to this here song if you're unfamiliar with it, then read the comment below:
Thats from the Lost Boys (originally?) no Arnie stylings at 1:23 as I remember though

gazza said:
amazingly i still own this on cassette
I can beat/equal that Ive got Bruno Brookes, Sam Fox, Liz Kershaw and Frank Bruno doing a cover of It takes two. The Gold standard for bad radiio 1 dj records.

i did not realize there was some much dancing across the star trek trek universe to be able to make this video

Back
Top Bottom