• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Borat Extended Edition

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
BORAT extended by 22 min (with a 2 min deletion tomorrow). Extras are Borat on Howard Stern and MTVs making of.

created by WRAITH

uploaded to Rapidshare

please leave an approval or disapproval comment once you have checked it out.

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I herebey approve this extended edition, but with a bit of mixed feelings.
From the editing it is ok, some of the deleted scenes are obviously worse quality in image and sound, but they still work well. There is some telecining, but it is not that bad. The deleted scenes are funny, if you like Borat style. However, the movie was to me now way too long (it was too long as an original too). I am just getting tired after some time of the same sick jokes all over again.
Still this is very enjoyable, especially for fans of the original.
The DVD comes with a great menu and some real cool extras. Beautifully done. The main menu is unfortunately way too loud.

For the DVD menu and extra features I rate this (even though the main menu audio is too loud) as 5 of 5.
For the editing job I rate this 4 out of 5.
For entertainment I rate it 3 out of 5.

approved.png

Top Bottom