If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

APRIL 2018 FEOTM - Every month we ask the community to vote on their Favorite Fanedit of the Month. To view the nominees and vote visit this thread.

Improving deleted scene quality on Mac - non-FCP
Hey y'all,

im working on an edit where I'm trying to incorporate deleted and alternative scenes of slightly but not significantly lower quality into a 1080p movie. Unfortunaltely I was too cheap to pony up for fcp and have done the entire edit on iMovie 09. Seriously. Too late to go back now. Sad

my question is: is there any good Mac program other than fcp for touching up video in Apple intermediate codec format? thanks! and yeah, I know, lesson learned on the iMovie thing.
Is this question still actual for you, pal?
I'm fond of reading and old books. I have a lot of books from 18-19 century but my favorite is book of ra deluxe edition! It is about the history of egypt. Very interesting book
(01-09-2018, 05:30 PM)stevewhite Wrote: Is this question still actual for you, pal?

[Image: jKL1MHc.gif]