If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Feature This - A Fan Edit Podcast
(05-05-2016, 05:18 PM)TM2YC Wrote:
(05-04-2016, 10:47 PM)beezo Wrote: I wanted to get the word out that a new episode has been posted discussing TM2YC 's fanedit, Love & Mercy: The Brian Wilson Sessions!
Is this podcast not also on iTunes then?

Yes.  Search for the Gary Buseytown Massacre Podcast on iTunes.  My Feature This episodes with the crew from GBTM will be found on their stream.  Eventually there will be a Feature This podcast available on iTunes, but this is a WIP.

Thanks for listening!
Announcing a new Feature This episode covering Dr. Sapirstein's fan edit, Dark Nightmare!
New episode found on the website talking about Q2 's edit, Alien 3: Q2 Edition just posted!
New episode!  This go around we discuss The Bride in Black with the faneditor himself thecuddlyninja !
New episode discussing Juice4z0's fanedit, Iron Man 3 Reforged!
Great episode on Scream: The Giallo Cut. I particularly agree with Donna's comments about Courtney Cox's characterization in the movie itself though I prefer your solution.

I mixed up Skeet Ulrich and Billy Crudup (who is also in Spotlight) so I spent a couple minutes yelling at the radio thinking you somehow confused him and Liev Schreiber when you said the killer is in Spotlight.
(05-31-2016, 04:52 AM)thecuddlyninja Wrote: yelling at the radio

[Image: 91sn32Q.jpg?fb]
(05-31-2016, 06:34 AM)TVs Frink Wrote: [Image: 91sn32Q.jpg?fb]

All sounds in my car are "the radio," all physical disc releases are "coming out on video" and recording something is "taping it."
Quote:All sounds in my car are "the radio," all physical disc releases are "coming out on video" and recording something is "taping it."

All signs you grew up in the 90's.
(05-31-2016, 08:23 AM)beezo Wrote:
Quote:All sounds in my car are "the radio," all physical disc releases are "coming out on video" and recording something is "taping it."

All signs you grew up in the 90's.

A/S/L?

Seriously though, i really enjoyed the ep. It's nice hearing you guys cover really good edits; I find those most enjoyable. And Ethan made a stellar point about filmmakers being able to have reprises made, and how much the subtle differences can make it feel less repetitive like when we faneditors reuse music for thematic emphasis.