If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Feature This - A Fan Edit Podcast
Thank for the heads up. Listening now!
I know I've made some very poor decisions recently.
Enjoyed the discussion! Especially the history of the Star Wars spinoff universe, and an insightful reminder of why Ep. 1 disappointed.

a few notes:

— L8water? is this a gynecological term? :-P

— someone has rewritten the phantom menace: lukeburrage. see the silent menace.

— fanediting has been done in other media: music remixes. DJs have been at it for a while.

Visual art, too. Think banksy and nam june paik.
ssj Wrote:Enjoyed the discussion! Especially the history of the Star Wars spinoff universe, and an insightful reminder of why Ep. 1 disappointed.

a few notes:

— L8water? is this a gynecological term? :-P

— someone has rewritten the phantom menace: lukeburrage. see the silent menace.

— fanediting has been done in other media: music remixes. DJs have been at it for a while.

Visual art, too. Think banksy and nam june paik.

-I've already apologized to L8 for mispronouncing his name.

-Really cool, didn't know about that. Will definitely check it out.

-true

--thanks for listening!
I enjoyed it as well. It was great to hear discussion about such a specific thing that I'm interested in. Good luck on the rest of your TFA Star Wars countdown.
New 'sode! This one is featuring [MENTION=7560]Kal-El[/MENTION] 's edit of Superman Returns, Man of Tomorrow.
beezo Wrote:New 'sode! This one is featuring Kal-El 's edit of Superman Returns, Man of Tomorrow.

Holy crap, SWEET! Big Grin Thanks for the pick Smile Pacific Rim and Star Wars as well? I got some catching up to do!
Looks like an episode just went up about the Phantom Editor's AOTC edit. This should be fun!
Hal9000 Wrote:Looks like an episode just went up about the Phantom Editor's AOTC edit. This should be fun!

Yep, saw it too! Although I'm not a fan of the Phantom Editor's work. It wasn't nearly extensive enough. Still interesting to see what comes of it.
[MENTION=23380]beezo[/MENTION] one small suggestion from listening to "my" Man of Tomorrow podcast. I think it would be better if you slightly lower the volume on the intro music while you do your intro blurb? And then raise it a bit so we can hear the music? It was kind of hard to hear you at times during the intro :-)
Hal9000 Wrote:Looks like an episode just went up about the Phantom Editor's AOTC edit. This should be fun!

Cool. Didn't know it went up last night. Hope you all enjoy!
Again, I enjoy it just because it's some detailed commentary about something I am intimately familiar with but few talk about like this.