If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Feature This - A Fan Edit Podcast
(06-29-2016, 04:48 PM)QuackAtomic Wrote: I just listened to a couple of these. It was very well done. Though I gotta say, its way more engaging when you've got someone talking with you. Makes the content more of a dynamic discussion.

Not the easiest thing to find people who want to watch a movie, then watch it's fan edit (which might not be too good) and then do an hour's worth of podcasting 6 times a month...for free.
(06-29-2016, 05:07 PM)beezo Wrote:
(06-29-2016, 04:48 PM)QuackAtomic Wrote: I just listened to a couple of these. It was very well done. Though I gotta say, its way more engaging when you've got someone talking with you. Makes the content more of a dynamic discussion.

Not the easiest thing to find people who want to watch a movie, then watch it's fan edit (which might not be too good) and then do an hour's worth of podcasting 6 times a month...for free.

Yeah, that's true. Maybe you could wrangle some other editors and use Skype, or something similar? Just a thought. The solo episode I listened to was great too. You're very well spoken.
[font=Verdana]IN-THE-WORKS:[/font]
An American Gungan in London

[font=Verdana]COMPLETED:[/font]
[font=Verdana]Back to the Future: Bootstrap Edition[/font]
Hey! I did three episodes and would do more... Smile
I'd talk about my own edits but only because I'm an egomaniac.
^I want to hear Frink talk Ridiculousness!
I'll talk about how ridiculous Frink is!
Announcing a new episode!  This time we're interviewing Neglify discussing his fan edit, Payback: The Hybrid Cut.
excellent! looking forward to this installment.
Unfortunately my Skype connection wasn't the best and I cut out a bit. But it was a fun discussion and I'd be happy to contribute more to the show. Also, let me say that this podcast is incredibly entertaining and insightful, hats off to Beezo for making this happen consistently. Y'all should start listening if you aren't.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Thanks for making these beezo. Very cool.
Completed: 
Raiders of the Lost Skull | Where the Wild Things Are: The Wild Rumpus Edition
Pulp Empire | The Dark Knight Saga Recut - Part I | Part II | Part III

Next Up:
Hannibal: The Ripper's Lament