If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

TM2YC's 1001 Movies (Chronological up to page 48/post 480)
(Yesterday, 12:20 PM)Masirimso17 Wrote: Wait, did Empire Strikes Back copy the poster of Muppet Movie?  Big Grin

That would be amazing  Big Grin but I think it's probably, this:

[Image: 71v6a-D8-3L._AC_SY679_.jpg]

Then this:

[Image: 50357386687_7e340f6b39.jpg]

Then this:

[Image: 18018_24x36_star_wars_-_episode_5_4x6.jpg]

The text on the Muppets poster "Frankly, Miss Piggy, I don't give a hoot!" is a GwtW reference.

[Image: 50364508362_901796f5bd_o.jpg]

The Adventure (1960)
Director: Michelangelo Antonioni
Length: 143 minutes
Type: Drama

Michelangelo Antonioni's 'The Adventure' ('L'Avventura') begins when Anna goes missing with no explanation, during a yachting trip to islands near Sicily. The rest of the film follows her best friend Claudia and her boyfriend Sandro as they search Sicily looking for Anna and they begin to be attracted to each other. Monica Vitti and Gabriele Ferzetti are superb in the lead roles, the movie is very stylish but it didn't do much for me and it's very long for such a slim plot.

(11 hours ago)TM2YC Wrote: The text on the Muppets poster "Frankly, Miss Piggy, I don't give a hoot!" is a GwtW reference.

Oh yeah! I didn’t notice that quote lol and I haven’t seen that poster of GwtW before, interesting!
(11 hours ago)TM2YC Wrote:
(Yesterday, 12:20 PM)Masirimso17 Wrote: Wait, did Empire Strikes Back copy the poster of Muppet Movie?  Big Grin

That would be amazing  Big Grin but I think it's probably, this:

[Image: 71v6a-D8-3L._AC_SY679_.jpg]

Then this:

[Image: 50357386687_7e340f6b39.jpg]

Then this:

[Image: 18018_24x36_star_wars_-_episode_5_4x6.jpg]

Oh, sure, and we're just supposed to ignore that GwtW has neither a Taun Taun nor a Skeeter just left of center!? Cherry-picker.  Tongue
Webmaster for www.nottheacademy.com, Movie Articles, Lists, and Reviews...Come join us!