If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

thecuddlyninja's Cover Thread
JJE-187 Wrote:Room 237 looks great, I just need it in DVD size now lol

Haha I've seen your covers. You could probably do something better yourself if you REALLY wanted to!
very noss covers, c-ninja. they'z look purfeshionul.
ssj Wrote:very noss covers, c-ninja. they'z look purfeshionul.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate the kind words, even if they're in another dialect! Wink
thecuddlyninja Wrote:Haha I've seen your covers. You could probably do something better yourself if you REALLY wanted to!

LOL if I had the free time I think I could whip something up, but I have very little free time anymore. I barely get on here anymore
JJE-187 Wrote:LOL if I had the free time I think I could whip something up, but I have very little free time anymore. I barely get on here anymore

Life happens. But situations change and this community will always be here in one form or another. Hopefully for now it's the good kind of busy.
The Stanley Kubrick Exhibition (private unlisted edit) by Maniac:

Derelict/Ripley by JobWillins BD:

Removed image - could not find back art to credit
Great covers man, i liked the Room 237 and the Book of the Dead cover.
Good job with the Kubrick Exhibition cover, perfect.
But all the covers are great, for the "Full Cover Lovers" is this awesome;-)
maniac51 Wrote:Great covers man, i liked the Room 237 and the Book of the Dead cover.
Good job with the Kubrick Exhibition cover, perfect.
But all the covers are great, for the "Full Cover Lovers" is this awesome;-)

Thank you! I'm really just a bit of a freak about my collection looking sharp on the shelf.. Smile
Iron Man 3: Reforged by juice4z0 BD:

[Image: Iron%20Man%20Reforged%20BD.jpg]
based on art by fanart.tv user leepenny