• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Back to the Future 30th Anniversary [Blu-Ray]

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I own the 30th anniversary blu ray set.
i have copied the entire first disc to my hdd.
i cant seem to locate the deleted scenes from the first movie.

Q2

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points

QuackAtomic

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The documentary Back in Time shows a bit of the Stoltz footage that I don't recall from the dvds or blu-rays. Again dialogue free, but one of the Bobs teases that it may get released eventually. He makes a point to mention it still exists. ... Then again, these are the guys that crushed children worldwide by lying about the existence of hover boards.

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points
QuackAtomic said:
one of the Bobs teases that it may get released eventually.

Y'know, I get the concept of respecting the actors, but they should stop teasing us already. If it's not released on the 2015 box set, then when will it be released? Do we have to wait for a 2055 box set?

I don't think anyone holds it against Stolz at this point. He's a good actor, he just wasn't the person for this role. I think letting it build up in our imaginations to the point of driving us crazy is worse than just releasing the thing.

It's like the Star Wars Holiday Special. Once you actually see it, you can say, "Oh. That's why they've never released it," and then move on with your life.

Of course, there are a few crackpots like me who attempt to fan edit the thing. But what'cha gonna do? ;)

TomH1138

Reaction score
Trophy Points

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Relevant: Chuck Berry, who passed away this March, just released his final posthumous album Chuck, his first new studio album since 1979 (!), which features a song called "Lady B. Goode". And his first ever music video seems to nod to a certain... well, see for yourselves:

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Gaith said:
Relevant: Chuck Berry, who passed away this March, just released his final posthumous album Chuck, his first new studio album since 1979 (!), which features a song called "Lady B. Goode".

WHAT? :-o

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh, myyyyy - Mr. Sunday Movies revisits the BttF animated series:

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Say what one will about Playmobil vs. Lego, at least the former's upcoming BttF DeLorean set doesn't look like ass:

d6axbuhektuhmnko7bgb.jpg

Compare to:

81Wx-muW%2BdL._SL1500_.jpg

(Also, Amazon is currently selling the Complete Adventures blu ray set, including a booklet, for a cool $22.)

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
1.21 gigawatts!!! It's November 12th!

Top Bottom