If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

FEOTY: Favourite Edit Of The Year Awards 2014... Voting begins!
Okay this is a little late... let's be honest a lot late :-D... but finally it's time to vote for the FEOTY:2014 awards. A chance to celebrate and honour the work that this communities' members did last year.

This year there will be the following categories:

Best Extended Edition
Best TV-to-Movie Edit
Best Special Project
Best FanMix
Best FanFix
Best Short Edit
Best Preservation
Best New Faneditor
Best Faneditor
Best Edit By A New Faneditor
Best Cover Artist

Admins, Moderators and Academy-Members all get to vote and should have already recieved their forms. We would also like to open up the voting to some of our talented Faneditors. We've decided that to qualify, you need to have two edits on IFDB. If that's you and you are interested in taking part, please send a PM to TM2YC. He will be running the contest and has the forms by request.

Voting closes on Sunday 19th July (That's two weeks away). After that a second round may follow, if any categories have no clear winners. Votes are already coming in. Good luck to those in the running this year! Smile
1 week down and 1 week still to go.

Only about a third have voted so far and only two faneditors have asked to join the vote :-(.

[Image: cover.jpg]
-----------------------------------------------------------------
This is my signature or the admin account
I'm not qualified to vote yet so that will have to wait til next year. Would have voted fo sho Smile
Can't wait to see what the results will be! Hope this picks up (super)speed fast!
I would vote, but I haven't seen very many edits this year. It's been a tough year (for me)!
Completed Edits
(PM for Links)
musiced921 Wrote:I would vote, but I haven't seen very many edits this year. It's been a tough year (for me)!

You don't have to vote in all the categories, or have seen all the edits. If you want to vote let me know.
I'll vote I promise. Have a lot of last minute watching to do first though.
DominicCobb Wrote:I'll vote I promise. Have a lot of last minute watching to do first though.

Okay. Coolio.
Two days left to vote guys! 5 categories are still tied, so it would help to get a few more votes to decide those ones.
I'm happy to add my vote to the pool, but I don't know how many fanedits from 2014 I've watched so it may not be the most useful/informed vote...
I maybe up for joining the voting process next year, but for this year I leave up to you guys!