• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

The Pink Panther (2006) - Extended Ed. by Amazming Studios

wmgan

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ThePinkPanther-ExtendedEdition-Prev.jpg

More plot ... more puns ... more panther!

+-------------------+
| DVD INFORMATION |
+-------------------+----------------------------------------------------------
Format ......... NTSC DVD-5
Video .......... 720 x 480 Anamorphic Widescreen
Audio .......... English Dolby Digital 5.1
Running time ... approx. 107 minutes
Size ........... 4.32 GB
Completed ...... September 2007

+----------------+
| DVD FEATURES |
+----------------+-------------------------------------------------------------
* Main menu featuring concept animation for alternate 3-D opening credits sequence
* Scene selection
* Feature commentary by director Shawn Levy

+-------------------+
| DVD-ROM CONTENT |
* This text file
* Case and disc art

+----------+
| SOURCE |
+----------+-------------------------------------------------------------------
* The Pink Panther (2006): Special Edition (NTSC DVD)

+-------------------+
| RESTORED SCENES |
All eleven deleted/extended scenes from the DVD were reintegrated into the movie. Many were trimmed for pacing and other considerations. There is some variation in video and audio quality due to the source material.
* Extended version of the soccer match that includes a fight between Bizu and Gluant.
* Dreyfus contemplates his dilemma before deciding to give the case to Clouseau. The opening credits now appear after this scene.
* Dreyfus describes the case to his investigative team before inviting Clouseau in.
* Clouseau destroys the arch in Dreyfus' office during their first meeting. A brief portion of the original scene that had to be removed to accomodate the new footage is included as an easter egg right before the main part of the end credits.
* Dreyfus watches a television news report of Clouseau's speech in disgust.
* Clouseau accosts Bizu at the practice field.
* Clouseau destroys the arch again, and it's one mishap after another for Dreyfus.
* Tied to a mast in a rainstorm, Clouseau struggles to correct his pronunciation.
* Clouseau hangs onto the back of the car while Ponton drives to the presidential palace, with added underscoring of the Pink Panther theme remix from the first part of the end credits.
* Larocque threatens Xania in her dressing room, while she is getting ready for her performance.
* Clouseau's nightmarish flight, while too surreal to fit into the movie itself, was added as a post-credits sequence.

+-----------------+
| SOFTWARE USED |
+-----------------+------------------------------------------------------------
A non-exhaustive list of software used:
* Adobe Audition 2.0 with V.I Stereo to 5.1 Converter VST Plugin Suite 1.11
* Adobe Photoshop CS2
* Adobe Premiere Pro 2.0
* Aften Encoder 0.0.8
* AviSynth 2.58
* BeSweet 1.5 beta 31
* DGMPGDec 1.4.9
* DVD-Lab Pro 2.3
* DVD Decrypter 3.5.4.0
* HC Encoder 0.22

===============================================================================

Maybe downloadable from Fanedit.info

really cool. 2 in a row.

These were both completed many many months ago -- I just never posted them till now. =)

My extended edition of The Fantasticks will be coming soon, but I might be held up with the cover art for awhile due to scarcity of images on the internet.

oh, I just checked and there is hardly anything... besides me not knowing the movie at all.

Well, the movie was a flop, and the musical it's based on is by far more popular than the movie. (As it happens, I just directed a student production of the musical at my college in March.) Still, I think the movie has its strong points, and it's a much stronger movie with the deleted scenes back in.

RS available on linktalk

Back
Top Bottom