• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Fallout 4 - E3 Video

matrixgrindhouse

Reaction score
Trophy Points

It's been a long time in the making. Graphically it's... well, not that much better than 3 or New Vegas. But the world appears to be (nearly) seamless, as opposed to all the buildings being gated by loading screens. Regardless, it's still too early to make any serious assumptions. Looking forward to seeing the gameplay and learning more about the story. Society appears to be rebuilding in a more substantial manner than ever before.

Fallout 3's one of my favorite games. New Vegas is great too, but Vegas isn't nearly as cool a location as DC. In fact, I'm not sure if they can ever top that location. They'd probably have to set the game in Boston (best city ever) to top it, but that's never going to happen.

Wait, what?

Shut_up_and_take_my_bottlecaps.png

At... bloody... last :). The first title that actually makes me want to upgrade to the new-gen. I better start saving my pennies.

I loved the bit at the end of the teaser where our hero turns to his furry best buddy and says "Chewie were..." oops, I mean "Let's go pal".

TM2YC said:
At... bloody... last :). The first title that actually makes me want to upgrade to the new-gen. I better start saving my pennies.

I loved the bit at the end of the teaser where our hero turns to his furry best buddy and says "Chewie were..." oops, I mean "Let's go pal".

You know, with some work, the Tatooine scenes just might be able to work for that Tales of the Wasteland project you were talking about awhile back...

Now that's impressive! Seven years in development, give or take, and boy does it show. Puts those annualized Call of Duty / Assassin's Creed type games to shame. There's a wealth of content on display here. Improved combat. VATS is now slow motion, not a time freeze. More exciting that way. Robust weapon modification system. Awesome looking construction mechanic. Not just homes, but "settlements". I imagine there will be lots of would-be Immortan Joe type despots once people get into the system. And graphically, it looks fantastic! That teaser trailer did not do the game justice at all. The strong art style and improved engine make for a very pleasing visual experience. Glad to know the classic Cold War paranoia-infused tunes are returning as well.

And really. A game set in an atomic wasteland wherein you can sit down and play a clone of Missile Command? That gets my seal of approval alone.

Back
Top Bottom