• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Best Software's for Merging DVD's & Blu-ray's

roseofpain

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I know there's already a few threads that discuss this but what are good software's for merging 2 DVD's and Blu-ray's into one while preserving the both the menu and lossless quality. I know there's DVD-lab PRO2 & DvdReMake but a rundown of at least the top 5 would be appreciated even if it comes down to personal preference.

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
For starters you could only dream of keeping it anywhere near lossless if you burned two DVD5s on a DVD9, or similarly two BD25s on a BD50. Even then keep in mind you'd have to create another menu on top of the two DVD menus to link them and to make sure you have something that shows on screen so you can pick which menu you want to go to. So there's always going to be some rebuilding, no matter what. Did you Google this stuff? Top 5's like that are bound to exist. --> Look, here's a paid list already, a 'best free' list and another freeware list. Took me 5 secs on Google and they were the top three results :) My pers fav was DVDLab, but I'm on Mac now. Haven't searched/found anything since so I might as well just use Adobe Encore CS6.

Top Bottom