If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

thecuddlyninja's Banner Submissions
NBK: The Tarantino Cut

[Image: nbk%20tarantino_1.jpg]

Independence Day: No Family Edition

[Image: iD4%20no%20family_1.jpg]

The Man with Fire on his Face

[Image: man%20with%20fire%20on%20his%20face%20banner.jpg]

The Hand of the King

[Image: hand%20of%20the%20king_1.jpg]

The Bride in Black:

[Image: 24024027750_8d66e47af9_b.jpg]

The Murder House:

[Image: 23692792023_c1fffbd886_b.jpg]

Turing Test:

[Image: 24211408882_441ce71091_b.jpg]
^ Very nice!
nice, yes, but please take the size of the title font down. Titles are supposed to be the same size as the placeholder included in the template.
ThrowgnCpr Wrote:nice, yes, but please take the size of the title font down. Titles are supposed to be the same size as the placeholder included in the template.

I'm sorry, I didn't see any rules or formats in the Gallery forum but I just looked and found them. I use paintnet not photoshop and just went off of the style, look and size of other banners. I'll map the photoshop format and make sure I'm following it. Sorry about that.
no worries. Smile We've been kind of loose with it in the past, but trying to be a bit more consistent now. The banners are a nice way to advertise edits and add some flare to the boards, but they need to consistently showcase the FANEDIT brand.
ThrowgnCpr Wrote:no worries. Smile We've been kind of loose with it in the past, but trying to be a bit more consistent now. The banners are a nice way to advertise edits and add some flare to the boards, but they need to consistently showcase the FANEDIT brand.

I downloaded photoshop and set up a trial so that I could open the template. I matched the width but the font I've used in the edit (and the banner) is taller. Is that acceptable?

[Image: nbk%20tarantino_1.jpg]
yeah, its cool to change the font for this design, as long as the size approximates the font used in the template. thanks Smile
where is the fan edit logo art located
Click on "submissions" then "banner art." The Photoshop template is there
Here's a banner submission for my Independence Day edit:

[Image: iD4%20no%20family.jpg]