• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Bob's Burgers

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
My roommate got into this show, slowly over the past year or so. I just finished watching Season 1 and holy hell I love this show. It's a million times better than Family Guy. The true Simpsons successor.

tumblr_lriq6yFHPb1r0i0gco1_500.gif

Tina-Belcher-Dancing-Bobs-Burgers.gif

(^ lost herself to dance)

tumblr_mp8kgsMrXU1rxhuq8o1_500.gif

tumblr_mhrbtt5nQO1rxhuq8o1_500.gif

tumblr_mk1j91SfxA1rxhuq8o1_500.gif

tumblr_mutqg7Wqzn1so18vqo1_500.gif

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neglify said:
Tina-Belcher-Dancing-Bobs-Burgers.gif

(^ lost herself to dance)

^PMSL.

I've been meaning to watch this show. I'll have to check out a couple episodes this week.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I really like this show as well. Been watching since day 1, but I haven't seen much of this season. They used to simulcast FOX's Sunday night animated line-up on Global here, but earlier this season they stopped airing it. Instead they chose to replace FOX's Sunday night simulcast with "Madam Secretary", "The Good Wife", and some new show that plays I think on CBS at 10. I think they may still air it, but earlier or later. I can never remember, so I just stopped watching. I only have basic cable so I don't get FOX. I'm really surprised that they stopped airing The Simpsons and Family Guy, because they've been airing both shows since their inceptions.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
ThrowgnCpr said:
as an aside aside, I just started watching Bob's Burgers, and me gusta.

w00t! I'm mid-way through Season 4 now and absolutely loving this show.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

ttw.gif

iwsyih.gif

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just started watching this show recently and I love it but it took a long time for me and the wife to get over the fact that so many of the female characters are played by men. Personally I feel gender-swapping voices is really gimmicky and doesn't usually work. But then Linda Belcher says something and I laugh. So what do I know? :p

Top Bottom