• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Some Covers I have done.

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Is it only me who can't see the whole "nightmare on elm street" post of covers and the next post? I can only see "image not found or was removed". :(

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jswert123456 said:
if you looked ive since re-uploaded the images

Oh, okay. You should delete both broken posts then.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
i dont have the power to delete my own posts case i abused that power in the past

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jswert123456 said:
i dont have the power to delete my own posts case i abused that power in the past

This is true. We can delete the posts that contain broken links, however that would result in deleting the OP which would close the entire thread. If you would like to do this and start a new thread just let us know. In general the best option is to use preview before posting (yes we know this was a different circumstance).

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
rogue one- where rebels dare- cover version 1
where_rebels_dare-_version_1.jpg

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ It's small, so tough to assess, but I like the composition, maybe progressively vignette the top 4 rows of lights above the characters on the back (until the top of Jyn's head) so that a text blurb could be easier to see?

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well its already better than store bought IMO, FWIW.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
rogue one - where rebels dare- black  dvd cover- final
where%2Brebels%2Bdare-%2Bfinal%2Bblack%2Bcover.jpg

rogue one- where rebels dare- color dvd cover- final
where%2Brebels%2Bdare-%2Bfinal%2Bcolor%2Bversion.jpg

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
black swan- cover 1
full%2Bcover%2Bversion%2B1.jpg

black swan- cover 2
full%2Bcover%2Bversion%2B2.jpg

black swan- cover 3
full%2Bcover%2Bversion%2B3.jpg

black swan- cover 4
full%2Bcover%2Bversion%2B4.jpg

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
once again, they are created using the template from the resources area on this site
no one has had any issue with this up till now,
if you use a program called UnderCover, it gives you the option of printing it as a dvd or a blu ray cover.
ive printed these as blu ray covers, printed on  high glossy HP paper and they fit great in my standard blu ray cases

Top Bottom