If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Every month we ask the community to vote on their Favorite Fanedit of the Month. To view the nominees and vote visit this thread.

Some Covers I have done.
It's okay, Throw.

The front artwork is okay, I like it, but you're missing the signature notch at the side, many text at the back, and by the way the font is Gotham book/light.
(10-02-2017, 05:57 AM)jswert123456 Wrote:

if this is for maniacs pennywise edit? isnt that the wrong pennywise clown you have on front and back?wouldnt want people downloading it then giving bad reviews of edit because they thought it was the reboot because of the covers()
 "Willy Wonka:

So shines a good deed in a weary world.
ok to clarify about my last 2 photos
they are NOT covers for the Maniac edit of the 1990 version of the  movie.
sorry if there was any misunderstanding.
these are just my ideas if Maniac was to do a edit of the 2017 version when it comes out on home video.
i will be more clear in future.
(10-02-2017, 07:55 AM)jswert123456 Wrote: these are just my ideas if Maniac was to do a edit of the 2017 version when it comes out on home video..

If Maniac doesn't make one along with the other 5 edits he'll make during the release month we'll have to go check on him  Tongue