• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Some Covers I have done.

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I like this one! 

My only nitpicks are that "Old Man" and "Logan" are too far away too each other, and I'm pretty sure that was the description I made for my Criterion styled one.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
well thanks
and yes it is the same description, it's your edit
so i wanted the right info listed on the cover.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
2h3v8dt.jpg

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
what did i do wrong?
 i cant make my own criterion covers in my thread
if i did something wrong im sorry

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It's okay, Throw.

The front artwork is okay, I like it, but you're missing the signature notch at the side, many text at the back, and by the way the font is Gotham book/light.

gazza

Reaction score
Trophy Points
jswert123456 said:

if this is for maniacs pennywise edit? isnt that the wrong pennywise clown you have on front and back?wouldnt want people downloading it then giving bad reviews of edit because they thought it was the reboot because of the covers()

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
ok to clarify about my last 2 photos
they are NOT covers for the Maniac edit of the 1990 version of the  movie.
sorry if there was any misunderstanding.
these are just my ideas if Maniac was to do a edit of the 2017 version when it comes out on home video.
i will be more clear in future.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jswert123456 said:
these are just my ideas if Maniac was to do a edit of the 2017 version when it comes out on home video..

If Maniac doesn't make one along with the other 5 edits he'll make during the release month we'll have to go check on him  :p

theryaney

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Not bad at all! I quite like it. Preferably scale down the BBC logo and the DVD logo on the spine and centre it, and also maybe "the lies of" smaller and into one line. The back description is a little bit wrong as it says about

Mary, who by this time is dead

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
im not aware of the show, i just knew this info was off a series 4  dvd cover

Top Bottom