• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Some Covers I have done.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
1. it was a shadow on the image to begin with- but i will look back at it.
2. it was meant to be, some covers are going to have text overlay on top of a pic.
3. I fully intend to once the edit is done.

the only thing that I didn't retype was the dvd studio info at the bottom, but there is still time to go back and tweak it.
but thanks for your feedback.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Following- version 2
30s9jf5.jpg

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
jswert123456 said:
The Following- version 2

Looks better to me. :) The title's gone from the front but it lets me see that you did a pretty good job fixing that front image.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
jswert123456 said:
Ok I'm taking all this advice and taking a break from creating for awhile, till I can get things done right.

Well that was a short break. I think we have different definitions of "awhile". ;)

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
not a fanedit cover yet- but waiting for a good match edit wise.
Something horror related would be good.
2hdzaci.jpg

Vultural

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Neglify said:
Well that was a short break. I think we have different definitions of "awhile". ;)

You got that right.
My idea of a break is a full year.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
So it looks like you solved your image posting issues. Glad we could help :p

Top Bottom