• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Some Covers I have done.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
version 2 of the movie cover.
2r7sgwm.jpg

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Text is a good size now. But, at least for me personally, I think it's a bit ugly when one single word dangles by itself at the end of a paragraph like that.

I would suggest making it two paragraphs, the second one starting with the line "A year later, death is not what is was..."

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
jswert123456 said:
well I will have to decrease my font size again.

You don't have to. Just make 2 paragraphs, don't space them out, the last line should still be where it is now.

I'll make you a quick example if you don't understand what I mean.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
That's pretty good. Here was the example I made by the way. The font isn't the same as I did it quickly using Arial. But you can see it's very readable and looks nicely spaced.

211ma88.jpg

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I may go back and fit each sentence closer together. Or should I just leave it as is.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
taking a break, and put together this new cover
Drive (2011) version 1

2zf1nc5.jpg

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ Very classy cover! (The text on the spine is squashed again though)

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jswert123456 said:
I will fix later.
here is version 2 of Drive (2011).

Why don't you fix it before posting again? I don't see the point in posting a new preview each time you make a minor change.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
jswert123456 said:

Spine title looks better, but you've created a bleed-through on the back, there's a yellowish line between the back cover and the spine. Seriously, pay more attention to the little details, take your time to make it right. And don't come back and say "I do take my time".

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
ThrowgnCpr said:
Why don't you fix it before posting again? I don't see the point in posting a new preview each time you make a minor change.

How will I know if its fixed until I get feedback, a fresh set of eyes viewing it , may pick up on things I didnt see.
But i get what you are saying.
well I think it is fixed, got rid of the bleed thru. But I wont upload yet.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
How will I know if he really loves me?

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jswert123456 said:
How will I know if its fixed until I get feedback, a fresh set of eyes viewing it , may pick up on things I didnt see.
But i get what you are saying.
well I think it is fixed, got rid of the bleed thru. But I wont upload yet.

Wait until you get comments and address all of them before posting a new version. In your last post, you said "I'll fix it next time" and posted another draft with minor changes. Why not just fix everything and then post it. Slow down. Take your time, there is no need to rush.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
OK I wasnt rushing, there was a comment about the text on the spine, so I went in and fixed it, but in the process somehow created a bleed thru, that is now fixed.
But I understand what you are saying.

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jswert123456 said:
seriously dude, who is writing your material?
George Merrill and Shannon Rubicam.

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jswert123456 said:
But I understand what you are saying.

Do you consider it to be done? It still looks like it is missing some elements like a description and specs. Finish it and then post it.

Top Bottom