• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Some Covers I have done.

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Much better! :) One minor nitpick, move the title a bit more upward, leave equal amounts of black above and below the title.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
more like this?
jcvEq2M.jpg

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Both looking good now with the AR problems corrected :). Also redone text is much more readable. I like the pro touch that the addition of the DVD and WB symbol on the second Maze spine gives. I'd add that to the comic book if I was you.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
had some technical issues with these covers, so I just started over and took my time.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh god, oh god, oh god... never do a google image search for "squashed images". I may never sleep again :shock:.

But anyway, that ^ front title is still squashed. You had it right on the last page?

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I didnt do any google search.
when you say i had it right on the last page, which cover are you speaking of.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
last time for these images I hope.
I need to move onto other work.
Qm1I5vK.jpg

TV's Frink

You Catch On Pretty Quick
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:
Oh god, oh god, oh god... never do a google image search for "squashed images". I may never sleep again :shock:.

I looked at the trap, Ray.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nicely done. When LS's edit is finalized, I would suggest adding more details to the back, such as his "Intention" and any special features (he almost always does commentary nowadays). Along with the runtime of the edit. That'd make it a really nice, professional looking cover. :)

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I figured since the whole saga and edit is ultimately bout the story of Michael and Laurie, it made sense to stick with mostly images of them.
I am still kinda torn on the orange lettering on the back- perhaps not bold enough.

thecuddlyninja

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
That's really cool. I think you're spot on - bolder on the back scrawl would be easier to read. I like it!

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
cover removed to get this person off my back.

EDIT: Restored by moderator...

ok tweaked the back text
SdaFfYe.jpg

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
sadly hdd, just crashed, and had to re-install windows.,
which means I lost all my psd. files and pics to every dvd cover I have recently done.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Why'd you get lazy and just use an existing back? Not to mention the text is too blurry to read.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
text was already like that
and as the pic says- it's a working copy, just a rough sketch
and I took alot of time to cut out just the portion of that back pic I wanted to use.
The Halloween covers had been removed previously because of that strange "PM" I got
only to find out that the PM was bogus and I got permission to use the art after all.

Top Bottom