• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Some Covers I have done.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
2dtw5ue.png

addiesin

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Very cool, I like how the stars on the characters' faces sort of echo the tears in the rain monologue.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
those are all separate pics, with blend modes changed, various tweaks here and there.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
just rough idea, if i use it, i will have to tweak it, since the back has text from the director's cut dvd.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Keep up the great work [MENTION=9437]jswert123456[/MENTION] !

ssj

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yes, those are very noss.

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
^The back looks great, but Ford's head looks kind of iffy. Can you work on that?
Also in this particular case I'd make the back cover blurb not as long, and spread it out beneath the Deckard/Rachel picture instead.
Keeping in mind what we've talked about regarding their relationship I'd also suggest putting another picture there, not that one.
Perhaps one of Gaff or Priss?

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
not sure what you mean by Ford's head.
what should be removed from the blurb.
i had to remove him from another pic, cause i saved the original edited pic out with stars over his face, and i dont need stars on the desert scene.
any suggestions is welcomed.

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
jswert123456 said:
not sure what you mean by Ford's head.
what should be removed from the blurb.
i had to remove him from another pic, cause i saved the original edited pic out with stars over his face, and i dont need stars on the desert scene.
any suggestions is welcomed.
The top of his head (the hair) looks like it could use some more feathering. It looks a bit too short.
If that blurb is still about the DC you might simply want to change it to reflect what you're going to do with the edit.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wait, is this a cover for a fanedit you're working on? Did I miss something here?

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have it announced it yet. I just got my blu ray set in the mail today,
I wanted to watch it and get all my notes and ideas wrote down before making an official a listing.
But the cat is out of the bag since i made these covers.

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Yeah but who posted them in the first place? :p
Good job on Ford's hair, looks better now.

jswert123456

Reaction score
Trophy Points
and i cleaned up the blurb and removed the Deckard and Rachel pic.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Oh cool, well I look forward to hearing more about it when you have more to say. :)

Top Bottom