If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Some Covers I have done.
^The back image looks stretched. Or is that me? And the arm and butt of the girl on the front need a little bit more work.
Perhaps even make an alternate version without her, just the picture, on the front?
it was scaled with h&w locked.
and the front pic, originally she was lying on a bed
and that wasnt my first choice for the front cover, but i couldnt find good hi-res pic of the images i wanted, so had to scrap my original plan.

[Image: XNnA1h3.jpg]
Then it must be my eyes deceiving me regarding the back cover.
Front cover looks great as it is now :-)
Good job; I prefer the cleaner second front cover.

I see that it says "fan enhanced," did somebody actually do a Cry-baby edit? I'm weird and from Baltimore so Waters has always been interesting to me.
new image
[Image: rxug8Ss.jpg]
thecuddlyninja Wrote:Good job; I prefer the cleaner second front cover.

I see that it says "fan enhanced," did somebody actually do a Cry-baby edit? I'm weird and from Baltimore so Waters has always been interesting to me.
no its just a pic, all of these covers are for real and fake fanedits.
Kal-El Wrote:^The back image looks stretched. Or is that me? And the arm and butt of the girl on the front need a little bit more work.

We can all use a little work on our butts.
TV's Frink Wrote:We can all use a little work on our butts.

Hahahaha my God, Frink :focus: :lol:
version 2 of- The Shining cover.

[Image: TStkFU8.jpg]
Not bad. If you're going with a comic book front, I'd keep the back the same (personally). :-)