• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

DC's Legends of Tomorrow

Zarius

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I did'nt pay attention to Arrow or Flash past the pilots, but I'll check this out. Rory masters time!

MusicEd921

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
This show looks all sorts of awesome. I love that it is a 13 episode season. I think that majority of the shows on network TV would be a hell of a lot stronger with a more limited run. Think Arrow season 3 with half the amount of Felicity crying.

Mark Moore

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sara is gonna show up on this Tuesday's Flash. According to IMDb, she will be White Canary already. Hmmm...

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Newest promo from Comic Con, nothing new revealed but I thought it was cool...

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Some behind the scenes promo.....

...hhmmmmm...... should I be worried when one of the writers/producers openly admits they do not have a plan on how they will end the storyline? lol

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
First look at Hawkman and Hawkgirl....

wn5uRXVl.jpg

The wings I assume will be completely CGI.
I like the Hawkgirl costume more than Hawkman's. Her helmut looks very close to the comics. His looks odd to me... almost catlike, but it may be the angel. Also his mace looks too small...lol

The characters will be introduced first in Arrow and Flash. I wonder if they will have the classic comic book feud between Hawkman and Green Arrow?

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ At least the winged dude's fortunes are on the upswing...

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Premiere date is set: January 21, 2016.

Here's the first full official series trailer with real episode footage, as the previous trailer was just "proof of concept" footage shot to sell the Network on the idea.

Some brief observations.... White Canary is not wearing the costume from the concept trailer, the new Firestorm has a full classic style costume, lots of footage of the Hawks, mentions of a Man of Steel and Dark Knight, a bit disappointed that Rip Hunter's ship is not a Time Sphere lol.... all in all, looks very ambitious and exciting!

MusicEd921

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Wow, just wow. For a TV show this looks very awesome. I was hoping that there would be a bit more Arrow and Flash, but we'll have to wait and see how they play into this overall. Can't wait for January!

emanswfan

Reaction score
Trophy Points
That trailer is very well done. It is amazing what CW can accomplish with their lower budgets.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
...and so it begins.

Tonight on FLASH and tomorrow on ARROW, the two part crossover event that will set the stage for LEGENDS.

I think it is clever solution how they inserted Vandal Savage (replacing classic Hawk villain Hath-Set) into the Hawks mythos.;-)

Mark Moore

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
bionicbob said:
...and so it begins.

Tonight on FLASH and tomorrow on ARROW, the two part crossover event that will set the stage for LEGENDS.

I think it is clever solution how they inserted Vandal Savage (replacing classic Hawk villain Hath-Set) into the Hawks mythos.;-)

Is Sara gonna be in this crossover?

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I don't know, but I think not. The Arrow Cave would be too crowded. lol

I think the story emphasis will be on introducing Hawkman and Hawkgirl, and setting up Vandal Savage as the Big Bad

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Overall a fun first parter filled with lots of great comic booky action sequences and funny banter between our heroes. Though their sloppiness with protecting their secret identities continues boggle me! It is the one mega complaint I have with all of the Berlanti super-shows.

The Velocity 6 subplot felt very out of place and distracting, but it is obvious set up for later in the series.

Casper Crump as Vandal Savage was very impressive! He seems to have a better balance of menace and charm that Arrow's big bad Matt Noble was lacking.

Looking forward to the conclusion tonight....

juice4z0

Reaction score
Trophy Points
bionicbob said:
Though their sloppiness with protecting their secret identities continues boggle me! It is the one mega complaint I have with all of the Berlanti super-shows.

I agree completely, It is an issue with all of the DC TV shows right now. It is past annoying, also DC shows always talk about characters they want to use. How do they expect to get permission to use one of the big boys if the first thing they are going to do is tell everyone their secret identity

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Not usually a big fan of time travel reset stories, but I think in this instance it worked okay. The question is what will the price be for changing time? It also makes me wonder if it will be William in the grave? Or is the price Savage returns and conquers the world in the future, thus the creation of the LEGENDS? At least this time, unlike part one, the B story actually had an impact on the main narrative, which I liked. Hated the whole Ollie keeping secrets from Felicity angle. I understand William's mom's fears and conditions, as to the outside world the Queens make the Kardassians look like the Brady Bunch, so I wouldn't want my kid publicly connected to them either.

Can not decide if I like the actor portraying Hawkman or not? Is he "world weary" or just boring? lol Also, did not feel much chemistry between him and Kendra.

Merlyn was devilishly evil as usual and the end was good twist. All in all, I saw more good than bad in this two parter, and I am now even more excited to Legends now that all the pieces are in place with the exception of the introduction of Rip Hunter.:)

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
New poster... very weird angle...lol
Legends-of-Tomorrow-Official-Poster.png

...and a new trailer!

Top Bottom