• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Last DVD, Blu-Ray, UHD or Digital you purchased?

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Predator (with dts sound, how nice; gotta figure out how to convert that!!!)
On the cheap: "Adventure movie pack": featuring? a whole bunch of cheap tv movies? :razz:

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Grindhouse theatrical bluray.

STANKPAC

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
elbarto1 said:
Grindhouse theatrical bluray.
Didn't know it was already out! Good to know.:dance: Does it have the Machete trailer at the beginning:?: It isn't the Theatrical version without that! :nono:

Omaru1982

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just picked up a pre-owned box set of the Ring 1 & 2 (naomi watts version) I think I might be downloading that Ring 2 fanedit soon :)

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Had to buy more slim cases again...

Kill Bill vol's 1&2 (that's right jorge, i'll be watching your cut very soon)
The Mask
The Black Whip of Zorro (12 chapter serial)
Blood Vol 2

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Frantic Canadian said:
Is this the anime series based on the anime film? How's the series compare to the film?

I haven't checked it out yet. Whenever i see anime that looks like fun and it's on the cheap i grab it and hope for the best. I have ALWAYS bought anime that way because i usually just like looking at the animation. I haven't seen the feature yet, is it good?

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Rogue-theX said:
I haven't checked it out yet. Whenever i see anime that looks like fun and it's on the cheap i grab it and hope for the best. I have ALWAYS bought anime that way because i usually just like looking at the animation. I haven't seen the feature yet, is it good?

I've never bought anime before, rented plenty of it though, but this is one that I couldn't pass up. It's a bit short for a feature, only 48 minutes, but well worth checking out. I own a copy on Blu-Ray. Do yourself a favor though and see the anime feature before seeing the live-action version that was released either late last year or earlier this year. As I recall the live-action feature does a good job of representing the anime feature but I just found the anime to be much more enjoyable, plus no fake looking cgi-created blood.:wink:

Omaru1982

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Comparing the series to the (shorter) blood film, is a bit like comparing Ghost in the shell with the Stand Alone Complex Series. Each stands up on their own merits and doesn't strictly follow each others universe. I've only caught the first 4 or so episodes of blood+ but it seemed like good stuff, I kinda wish I made more time to watch anime because theres a load of good stuff out there. Which reminds me the Japanese live action Death Note films are as good as the series and some ways don't feel as cluttered with filler.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
THE BIONIC WOMAN season one!!!!!!!!!:peace:

Now go $$$buy$$$ your copy to ensure then will release season TWO!!!!

Kal-El

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Saw V, Saw VI & Iron Man I & II (all Blu-Ray)
and Wall Street, The Big Bang Theory S1 and S2, the full A-Team Collection, and full Starsky & Hutch collection on DVD

Omaru1982

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ghost in the Shell 1 & 2 (blu-ray)
Professor Layton & the Eternal Diva (DVD/BR combi-pack)
Kick-Ass (Combi)
Castle Season 1 (dvd)

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
American: The Bill Hicks Story DVD
Bill Hicks: The Essential Collection CD/DVD

Between them they have pretty much every well known piece of bootleg material thats been flying around the net for years but in much better quality and a few never before released bits.

utterly essential for any true Bill Hicks fan.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Robin Hood (2010) the biggest WTF film i have seen of late.

tranzor

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Green Slime and From Hell it Came, both from the Warner Bros archive collection

Top Bottom