• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Last DVD, Blu-Ray, UHD or Digital you purchased?

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Frantic Canadian said:
I found the Ultimate Edition of "Terminator 2: Judgement Day". I have been after that DVD for years but it went out of print and has been impossible to find since they released the Extremem Edition of T2.

theres loads on ebay...one of the easy T2 editions to find.

JMB

Reaction score
Trophy Points
'Flirting with Disaster'. Very funny if you have not seen it. Ben Stiller, Patricia Arquette, Tea Leoni, Josh Brolin, Lily Tomlin, Richard Jenkins (love him), Alan Alda, Mary Tyler Moore (!) and George Segal. Directed by David O. Russell.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
AvP said:
Frantic Canadian said:
I found the Ultimate Edition of "Terminator 2: Judgement Day". I have been after that DVD for years but it went out of print and has been impossible to find since they released the Extremem Edition of T2.

theres loads on ebay...one of the easy T2 editions to find.

Yeah I saw that afterwards but I don't have an account on eBay, a credit card or a PayPal account so actual physical stores are my only means of purchasing DVD's and you can't find it stores anymore.

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
you can use your normall bank account with PAYPAL...ebay is the only way to find the rare DVDs unless you know a private collector,shops are just ripp offs IMO.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
AvP said:
you can use your normall bank account with PAYPAL...ebay is the only way to find the rare DVDs unless you know a private collector,shops are just ripp offs IMO.

Yeah I know. I'm just not trusting when it comes to giving out my bank account info online.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Quantum Of Solace (Blu-Ray)
The World Is Not Enough (Blu-Ray)
Takashi Miike Maki Collection
- Bodyguard Kiba
- Bodyguard Kiba 2

Ghostcut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
WHEN are they going to release GoldenEye on Bluray? :-(

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ghostcut said:

You will have to convince adywan :D

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ghostcut said:

I could have sworn it was already out but it turns out it isn't. They just released Never Say Never Again on Blu-Ray today as well as License To Kill and The Man With The Golden Gun, although those last two are only available in a Best Buy exclusive box set with Quantum Of Solace. The Man With The Golden Gun however is being released on its own on May 12th, at least in region A, so it shouldn't be too long for Goldeneye, hopefully. I just checked and it seems that Tomorrow Never Dies also hasn't been released yet on Blu-Ray, I guess that's why I couldn't find it today when I was looking for it. :lol:

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Picked up all three Spy Kids movies at Best Buy for 20$. It's strange because there's a paper/cardboard band around the three DVD cases and it says that it's five DVD's in total and you get four pairs of 3D glasses. The four pairs are there alright but it's only a four disc set, the only 2-discer is the third film. I wonder why they say it's five discs when it's only four.

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
grabbed 2010 on bluray for $15 and Batman Mask of the Phantasm on DVD for $5 at the local walmart

Ghostcut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sideways, Star Wreck and Green Wing series 1. Green Wing was only a tenner!

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Fanboys - DVD
T2 Skynet Ed - BluRay

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Finally picked up the pilot episode for Caprica. Wasn't bad, I'll need to give it a second watch though. Too bad it doesn't start until 2010 :(

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I still havent seen Caprica yet, its been in my netflix que forever now...

today I bought the Ghostbusters Xbox game at best buy and got the Ghostbusters bluray for 'free' via a $20 off pricematch from toys r us.

I also grabbed Zodiac 2 disc DC on Blu since it was on sale for $15 and I only own the single disc theatrical.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
elbarto1 said:
I still havent seen Caprica yet, its been in my netflix que forever now...

today I bought the Ghostbusters Xbox game at best buy and got the Ghostbusters bluray for 'free' via a $20 off pricematch from toys r us.

I also grabbed Zodiac 2 disc DC on Blu since it was on sale for $15 and I only own the single disc theatrical.

That's pretty cool about Ghostbusters. How does the Blu-Ray look? And I must be blind, or I don't remember, because I never knew that the 2-disc of Zodiac was the director's cut. I've been holding off on buying that movie because it was so barebones and I was sure they'd released a 2-disc edition but if the 2-disc is a different cut I'm going to have to grab both at some point.

elbarto1

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I made the purchase on my way to work, so I havent seen it yet but the reviews looks nice - for a grainy 80's film :-D

http://www.blu-ray.com/movies/movies.ph ... how=review

http://bluray.highdefdigest.com/1674/ghostbusters.html

yeah, the 2 disc zodiac (that has a "letter" cover) is a DC but I hear it adds little to the main film (4 minutes). I wanted it more for the supplemental materials and :lol: the Bluray was $15 but the DVD is $25 :?:

anyway, its a great film and I am debating making it my next fanedit project. we'll see :)

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
It looks good but for now I think I'll stick with my DVD. The extras from the DVD all seem to be included, from memory anyways, and the new extras all appear to be based around the new video game, and I'm not a gamer so big loss to me there.

I was just at Best Buy and I took a look at the Blu-Ray of Zodiac and noticed the Director's Cut mark. Four minutes isn't very long to add but the extras sure make up for it. I wouldn't mind seeing a fan edit of this film though. I'd like to see what you could with it.

Top Bottom