• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Last DVD, Blu-Ray, UHD or Digital you purchased?

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
519DBxLjGsL._AC_.jpg

91LKwcRT7uL._SY550_.jpg

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
511NiYVQ6EL._AC_SX342_.jpg

I paid $16.79 for this. That's certainly $9.79 too much, but the spice must flow....

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Duragizer said:

The complete X-Files Seasons 1-11 in HD are bundled for $24.99 on iTunes right now. Snagged one myself.

CatBus

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Duragizer said:

"Craaaayzy white man!"

"He says, 'You fish poorly.'"

"I see you shiver with antici... pation."

So many good lines, but Adaptation is a fave of mine.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
51CA9m6Lv8L._SY445_.jpg

s-l400.jpg

51QD0SGTSDL._AC_SY400_.jpg

The Nothing but Trouble DVD's pan-&-scan. I think a higher power's trying to communicate something.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nothing but Trouble. I love that weird whoosiewhatsit. Theres a lot to be blabbed about that movie, the cinematography, color timing, art direction, set design, special effects, music, acting, casting, direction, or that a lot of people apparently don't like it, but hot damn that mean old fart could rock the f#ck out of that organ.  :cool:
Is it Pan n Scan or open matte?

Goes good with Spies Like Us. Two sorta lame, sorta awesome movies.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ Woah! Are you a millionaire?

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Nope!
I found a sealed copy on ebay for $110, I have no idea if that's standard price for this, or if I got it cheap, or if I paid too much for it. All I know is that I got it, and I'm excited to watch all of it.

Ryantology

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
54-F1-A5-FB-D7-B7-49-BC-9-D27-DA3-CBF5-CB952.jpg

Have this bad boy on pre-order. Is it good? Probably not but I watched this, The Monster Squad, and The Warriors non-stop when I was a kid! The last one may have tainted my childhood innocence a smidge.

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Monster Squad is a good time.  I watched it for the first time last year and if I had seen it as a kid I'd have loved it even more.

Ryantology

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Handman said:
Monster Squad is a good time.  I watched it for the first time last year and if I had seen it as a kid I'd have loved it even more.

It’s so great! It was my introduction to the classic monsters and it made me reach out to watch all the originals. I still have a massive love for those characters today because of it.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've owned all the Star Trek movies on DVD for ages but I've finally got all of them on blu-ray too, thanks to a mildly damaged cheap copy of this Next Gen boxset I got off eBay:

tng_motion_picture_collection_box_medium-395x480.jpeg

A next gen re-watch is in order.

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:
I've owned all the Star Trek movies on DVD for ages but I've finally got all of them on blu-ray too, thanks to a mildly damaged cheap copy of this Next Gen boxset I got off eBay:

A next gen re-watch is in order.

I'm hoping for new remasters before I get the Star Trek movies (besides Wrath of Khan) on Blu-ray.  I honestly think the DVDs look better, there is just so much DNR.

Top Bottom