If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Last DVD or Blu-Ray you purchased?
[Image: 0025192014321_p0_v2_s1200x630.jpg]
[Image: 513FVHFGKRL._SY445_.jpg]
"Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be."

Bhagavad Gita 2:12
[Image: 51wjGq5c7DL._SY445_.jpg]
"Never was there a time when I did not exist, nor you, nor all these kings; nor in the future shall any of us cease to be."

[+] 1 user Likes Duragizer's post
^^^ Love. That. Film.
"I live in the Tower of Flints. I am the death-owl."

COMPLETED: IFDB
ITW: The Ledzeppership of The Rings ~ TMWKTM (1956)
IDEAS: Thread ~ B+ Movie Series ~ Anatomy of a Shrinking Man ~ Avatar: TLA (TV-Movie Project)
[Image: 41ZH4KM96AL._SY445_.jpg]

At long last.

8 Disc Full-length Feature Horatio Hornblower set for $5 and 3 Blu Rays for $1 a piece. Smile
[Image: s-l300.jpg][Image: 5233cfedfab73d50c0c6986b62c3d3dd--moviep...-ojays.jpg][Image: !!eBn5Pw!2M~%24(KGrHqUOKjME0hhRUneSBNQy6sL...89040003C1]resim
[+] 1 user Likes DigModiFicaTion's post
[Image: 81pnutci-hL._SX342_.jpg]
[Image: 280full.jpg]
[Image: 41MaZ077hyL._SY445_.jpg]

I came this close to buying used DVD sets of the first three seasons of Andromeda today. Though the show is mostly terrible, there were glimmers of greatness in those first three, and I have a huge crush on Laura Bertram, so I've wanted to own them for years now. But when I checked the discs, I found they were all pretty scuffed up, and there were two discs missing from the 1st season set. I figured they weren't worth the price ($5.99 each), so I placed them back on the shelf.

I don't fathom the mindset of these people. They take lousy care of their DVDs, and once the discs become unplayable/lost, instead of tossing them in the recycling bin, they donate them to a thrift store, as if they're doing poor schlubs like me a favour. Goddammit.

[Image: 81PZf85x4mL._SY550_.jpg]

[Image: 13289735?wid=520&hei=520&fmt=pjpeg]

With the money I accrued over Christmas, I bought The Bad and the Beautiful, Portrait of Jennie, and A Man for All Seasons.
"Everything ends and it's always sad.  But everything begins again too and that's always happy.  Be happy." ~ The Doctor
[Image: 519DBxLjGsL._AC_.jpg]
[Image: 91LKwcRT7uL._SY550_.jpg]