• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Last DVD, Blu-Ray, UHD or Digital you purchased?

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Black Friday Blu Ray deals:

Wonder Woman
Infinity War
Spiderman Homecoming 
Band of Brothers
HP series
A Quiet Place

Just missed the JP 4k anthology for $19....

Oh and I bought another copy of The Secret Life of Walter Mitty to give away to some fortunate soul along my path :)

Gaith

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
^ I also picked up Infinity War for $7 and BR2049 for $6 (still the Prime prices), as well as Murder on the Orient Express for $6.

Duragizer

Reaction score
Trophy Points
91ck-Hq4nAL._SY445_.jpg

The-Exorcist-III-1990.jpg

Heroes_Season_1.png

51H82X5H9HL._SY445_.jpg

51ju5aIBM4L._SY445_.jpg

41N4D9XGQVL._SY445_.jpg

There, I now own all the Star Trek movies I want to own. I just need to get the first two seasons of TOS and the entire run of DS9 to be completely satisfied.

DigModiFicaTion

DᴉმWoqᴉԷᴉcɑꓕᴉou
Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
After years of waiting, Willow is finally released on Blu ray! There are even deleted scenes that are interesting and finished.

918mKjuzPLL._SX342_.jpg

Finally made the excuse to buy these :)

815Nl6V6EOL._SX342_.jpg

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ode to Billy Joe, Soylent Green and Rebel Without a Cause for $1 each at a yard sale. All unopened except Soylent Green but in pristine condition.

The Halloween Tree, Tightrope, Heartbreak Ridge and Hanoi Hilton all for $2 each at a thrift store. In excellent condition.

Hellfest, every season of Game of Thrones, first four seasons of The Blacklist, first season of The Good Doctor, and the entire series of Hannibal full price new at Best Buy.

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bobson Dugnutt said:
I do actively collect Shrek VHS tapes as I see them far too often. The collection is only at 8 for the time being, but I have more DVDs. Maybe five Shreks, four Shrek 2s, a single Shrek the Third. I don't really even like the film series with the exception of Shrek 2, but its an entertaining waste of money none-the-less

I have them all on VHS. One is a strange sized box collectors edition. Want them?

ArtisDead

Banned
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Duragizer said:
Can't recall the last time I bought a videotape. I have absolutely no nostalgia for the medium, so I don't go out of my way to purchase any and am actively seeking to replace the ones I still own with DVD/BD copies.

I wouldn't hesitate to lay down money for a copy of Nickel Mountain if I came across one, though.

I have over 600 VHS at last count that I am actively replacing with better quality format. Only keeping what I can't find on disc.

Bobson Dugnutt

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
ArtisDead said:
Bobson Dugnutt said:
I do actively collect Shrek VHS tapes as I see them far too often. The collection is only at 8 for the time being, but I have more DVDs. Maybe five Shreks, four Shrek 2s, a single Shrek the Third. I don't really even like the film series with the exception of Shrek 2, but its an entertaining waste of money none-the-less

I have them all on VHS. One is a strange sized box collectors edition. Want them?

Collectors Edition you say? Sounds fun. I can them off your hands.

Here's a garbage quality photo of my current collection 
3BDVzc4.jpg

Currently has:
9 Shrek VHS Tapes
1 Shrek 2 VHS
2 Shrek 3D DVDs
5 Shrek DVDs
6 Shrek 2 DVDs
1 Shrek the Third DVD
= 24 Shrek film home releases

Sinbad

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
A few Blu-rays

The Princess Bride
Westworld (1973)
Under the Skin
V for Vendetta

Not seen V for Vendetta since it first came out looking forward to re-watching that one.

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The George Romero set from Arrow Video, and a Marx Brothers box set of all the remaining films I didn't have (the ones without Zeppo).

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I almost bought Spirited Away yesterday at Wal-Mart for my Mothra, but the stupid thing ended up being like 9 dollars when it was in the 3.75 bin. Hmph.

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Simpons The Movie

Ive watched this movie before and i quite liked it.
So when i heard @"Zarius"  was making a new edit of it i went out and bought it.

Edit:Not the edit. The movie

Jrzag42

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I have an annoying story involving the Simpsons movie. 
I went to see it in theaters with my father, I loved it.
My uncle bought me the DVD of it for Christmas later on. 
When I brought it home, my mother confiscated it. 
So I've never watched my DVD of it. My mother has, she's even lent it out to people before, and it really bothers me. I am the rightful owner of this damn DVD. This was years ago, knowing her she probably just assumes that it was always hers. I'm going to reclaim it, I swear.

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Handman said:

One of the all-time great boxsets right there. So much bang for your buck. Not only 7 comedy classics (and docs and commentaries) but loads of vintage shorts and cartoons to recreate a 1930s night at the movies.

It'sOnRandom

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
jrWHAG42 said:
I have an annoying story involving the Simpsons movie. 
I went to see it in theaters with my father, I loved it.
My uncle bought me the DVD of it for Christmas later on. 
When I brought it home, my mother confiscated it. 
So I've never watched my DVD of it. My mother has, she's even lent it out to people before, and it really bothers me. I am the rightful owner of this damn DVD. This was years ago, knowing her she probably just assumes that it was always hers. I'm going to reclaim it, I swear.

One of the funniest stories ive evrer heard lol

Handman

Reaction score
Trophy Points
TM2YC said:

One of the all-time great boxsets right there. So much bang for your buck. Not only 7 comedy classics (and docs and commentaries) but loads of vintage shorts and cartoons to recreate a 1930s night at the movies.

Yeah, I'm really excited to work my way through that one.

Top Bottom