• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Last DVD, Blu-Ray, UHD or Digital you purchased?

Ghostcut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
LOL

I go to places like that for my holiday.

(No, honestly, I really do)

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Vanishing Point Widescreen
Halloween Widescreen

voodl

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
What a fool I am!!!!!! :x :x :x :x :x

There is HD planet earth!!!!

:-x :-x :-x :-x :-x

and same price as dvd

*voodl hits head into the wall*

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Terminator 3 on bluray :smile:

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
My So Called Life - The Complete Series.

...its about time they rereleased it. The old out of print versions were going for over $100 on ebay. Watched an episode last night. The transfer doesnt seem that great. but its nice to have it and with all the goodie bonus features.

...mmmmm Claire Daines :)

voodl

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
blade runner (5dvd set)
Hitchcock's collection

NexPhr3ak0r

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Shawshank Redemption (target had it on sale for $4 i figured to finally buy a copy instead of just waiting for it to be on tv)

Simba7

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Indiana Jones - 4 DVD box. I wanted to have it for a long time, and now it's finally came on sale... :)

boon23

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
but you do know that next year there will be a 6 DVD box including Indy 4?

Simba7

Reaction score
Trophy Points
now I know... :)
Who is going to be starring? isn't Ford a little bit too old?
I think the fan editors will have a new project once the new Indiana Jones comes out... :)

Edit: after seeing the subject of the new movie - it might be good. There's a lot of potential in the subject!

Simba7

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Well, it has an interesting subject to the movie: Crystal skulls.
From what I read on them, some people say that they were produced by an anciant culture that has vanished since. Others say that this ancient culture was extraterrestial one, and that they are the ones who made us, humans, by genetic manipulation of early ape like creatures. That's why the missing link was never found, the development was not natural... :)

Some books said that we were made as slave labor for the UFO people, and then we rebeled and escaped their compounds. the story of the rebellion is in the bible: It's called being thrown out of the garden of Eden.

I read in a spiritual forum that the Crystal Skulls can be used in meditation to access other dimensions, so it will be interesting to see what story Lucas has developed for us... :) He's a very good story teller.

voodl

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Scanner Darkly

btw H.Ford looks quite good in Indy4....but wait.... :-? .....no.... it cant be...... :-o ....... is Shia LaBeouf co-starring?..... Noooooooo!!!!......and he looks like Bundy's son!!!.......I guess cutting off him will be impossible :-(

messenjah14

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Bought Fight Club and A History Of Violence. Dunno why I got FC though, never liked it all that much.

Ghostcut

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Not strictly bought, but given for Christmas:

Flags of our Fathers
Letters from Iwo Jima

InvisibleWolfMan

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Transformers (2007) 2 disc L.E. Optimus packaging- bought it for the packaging, but pleasantly surprised that the damn movie holds up better than I thought it would during the summer theatrical release. I still agree with all the week points I made of it, but damned if I don't list it as a popcorn flick now.

The Departed - Best performance by Jack Nicholson in the longest time, and a great Martin Scorsese flick to boot. Just how a remake should go down; nice n' smooth

Realbmansweden

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hm i got a hold of 2 pretty rare dvds actually, the criterion edition of robocop and the US hardcover-TIN-box of Terminator 2,...im so happy

update:
i bought Rockstar and the 3 disc collectors edition ("bootleg cut") of Almost Famous but that extended edition sux ass...just some scenes that were ment to stay on the floor of the editing room thats now restored into the film for no reason at all but to sell it to a higher price....sad actually, and its about 30 minutes....baah

Finn

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just picked up King Kong Extended 3 Disc version. for ?4

yes ?4. Just on a whim. not a huge fan of King Kong films to be honest.

Top Bottom