• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Last DVD, Blu-Ray, UHD or Digital you purchased?

Frantic Canadian said:
Just redeemed some more Disney Movie Reward points for a free copy of The Muppets Blu-Ray combo pack. I don't know if it's the regular combo pack or the "Wocka Wocka Edition" one, but the pic they showed was the "Wocka Wocka Edition" one. Guess I'll just have to wait until it gets here to find out. :lol:

This just came in. And it is indeed the "Wocka Wocka" Edition as advertised.

Oh baby! Complete adventures of Flash Gordon!!!!!!!!!!
vb951292_dvd_loc__%7Bc3a476e6-2efe-e211-8f4a-020045490004%7D_sm.jpg

Rogue-theX said:
Oh baby! Complete adventures of Flash Gordon!!!!!!!!!!
vb951292_dvd_loc__%7Bc3a476e6-2efe-e211-8f4a-020045490004%7D_sm.jpg

SWEET! Where did you pick up that beauty?

Man of Steel bluray. Oh YES! (and a week after release because I thought it was only being released in December! Doh!)

Rogue-theX said:

How's the quality? I only have Flash Gordon Conquers the Universe on DVD, but in a pretty bad print (and with the modified "Space Soldiers Conquer the Universe" title cards).

^ I haven't watched them all the way through yet but Conquers the Universe looks a lot better in this set, I have this one too and the new copy is a clear improvement:
h4wd.jpg

I found the three disc miriam collection set of Fall of the Roman Empire today that comes in a white canvas(?) box, used for 5$ today :)

A couple weeks ago I bought reave a DVD fur chrismiss. He probably already owns it though.

spfi.jpg

Just placed an order through the Disney Movie Rewards Club for the 4-Disc Blu-Ray Combo Pack edition of Toy Story 3.

Got the following DVD's and Blu-Ray's for Christmas:

DVD's:

- The Big Bang Theory Season 6
- Charlie's Angels Season 2
- Charlie's Angels Season 4
- Starsky & Hutch Season 1
- Planet Of The Apes Legacy Collection
-- Planet Of The Apes
-- Beneath The Planet Of The Apes
-- Escape From The Planet Of The Apes
-- Conquest Of The Planet Of The Apes
-- Battle For The Planet Of The Apes
-- Behind The Planet Of The Apes

Blu-Ray's:

- Halloween (35th Anniversary Edition)
- Jennifer's Body
- Cobra
- Eve Of Destruction
- Rise Of The Planet Of The Apes
- The Nest
- Underworld: Awakening
- This Means War
- Goon
- Dark Angel (aka I Come In Peace)
- Machete
- A Good Day To Die Hard
- Fast & Furious 6 (Steelbook Edition)

For Christmas I got the following Blurays: All the President's Men, Casablanca (70th Anniversary Edition), E.T. (steelbook), the Searchers, The Treasure of the Sierra Madre, and The Tree of Life. A good day.

Here's the DVDs I got for Chrismass:

- Thin Red Line Criterion (replaces my barebones edition)
- The Game Criterion (replaces my barebones edition)
- Lost Highway (replaces my full-screen French-Canadian disc)
- Louie Season One
- San Francisco Giants 2010 World Series retrospective. That was a good one.

I also received various books and comics and other schtuff.

Well amazon had a sale on 3d dvd's 2 for £25... so I got the Wolverine Extended edition and Life of Pi, then a week after the sale ended I listed life of pi for £15.

Thankfully (but rather cheekily) the extended edition is on a normal Blu ray, it's only the theatrical cut that is in 3d, and sadly there's no other wayto buy the extended cut otherwise I would have.

Got this in the mail today....

2nqv.jpg

With this, my KUNG FU collection is complete and the stage is set for my next fan edit. ;-)

Back
Top Bottom