• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Last DVD, Blu-Ray, UHD or Digital you purchased?

dangermouse

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
FlashForward. What a great show! Pity it's only one season - but that season's worth a watch. :)

Ayreonaut

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Star Trek: Original Motion Picture Collection (I through VI) on Blu-Ray. Only $35 on Amazon right now.

Mark Moore

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Ayreonaut said:
Star Trek: Original Motion Picture Collection (I through VI) on Blu-Ray. Only $35 on Amazon right now.

I've put off buying this, because it contain s only the theatrical cuts.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
From Paris With Love (Blu-Ray)
Horrible Bosses (Blu-Ray)
Prometheus (4-disc Blu-Ray 3D)

I don't have a Blu-Ray 3D player, or a 3D tv, nor do I have any plans on ever buying either. The only reason why I bought the Blu-Ray 3D edition is for the bonus Blu-Ray disc that's only available in the Blu-Ray 3D release. Sucks that you have to buy a 3D Blu-Ray just to get a bonus Blu-Ray disc. The Blu-Ray 3D was only 20$, the regular Blu-Ray was 10$, so it's not like it's a big deal but the bonus Blu-Ray disc should have come with the standard Blu-Ray release as well. It's just like the new Texas Chainsaw Massacre movie. They only released a Blu-Ray 3D edition and a DVD edition. If you want the movie on standard Blu-Ray you have to buy the Blu-Ray 3D combo pack because it contains the Blu-Ray 3D, Blu-Ray, and DVD. I can understand not releasing a DVD edition, but not releasing a standard Blu-Ray edition? That makes no sense.

Garp

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Tron & Tron Legacy blu ray set region-free from Amazon UK for $20. The Mummy Trilogy blu ray set in a GoHastings sale for just over $10. Watched Tron the other night and it looked good, but put me to sleep (not a criticism on the movie - just a long day.)

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Logans Run: The Complete Series!
Logans-Run-TV-Series-Tile-500x225.jpg

^
FYB.jpg

Semi related: Joe Bob Briggs once said while watching Logan's Run the movie "Michael York: He's always this close to being a total wuss" Can't argue with that.

Mark Moore

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Hunger Games: Deluxe Edition 3-disc Blu-Ray set from Target.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
- Quincy, M.E. (season 6)
- Piranha (2010)(Blu-Ray)
- Soul Plane (Unrated)(DVD)
- A Fish Called Wanda (2-disc edition)(DVD)

steelio2006

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dance of the Dead ($5 at Walmart)
The Dead
Diary of the Dead
Survival of the Dead
Day of the Dead
Warm Bodies

Evil Dead (2013) (Preordered Blu from Walmart)

steelio2006

Reaction score
Trophy Points
ThrowgnCpr said:
that's a lot of dead

yeah. was on a bit of a zombie kick. plus adds to my horror movie collection that I've been building over the years.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
steelio2006 said:
Dance of the Dead ($5 at Walmart)
The Dead
Diary of the Dead
Survival of the Dead
Day of the Dead
Warm Bodies

Evil Dead (2013) (Preordered Blu from Walmart)

You kinda ruined the zombie theme with "Warm Bodies" there. :lol: Isn't that like the "Twilight" of the zombie world? :lol:

ThrowgnCpr said:

Well considering it's been out since September, and I've been meaning to pick up since then, I'd say it was about time I finally picked it up. ;) :D

steelio2006

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Frantic Canadian said:
You kinda ruined the zombie theme with "Warm Bodies" there. :lol: Isn't that like the "Twilight" of the zombie world? :lol:

Well considering it's been out since September, and I've been meaning to pick up since then, I'd say it was about time I finally picked it up. ;) :D

Warm Bodies isn't completely terrible. It's better than Twilight that's for sure. But it's got John Malkvoich can't go wrong with him usually. But the version of Day of the Dead I got was the 2008 remake. I already have all of the Romero movies and a good majority of those remakes. So thought it was nice to complete the collection.

Metrostar

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Warm Bodies has vinyl records. It can't be all bad.

I bought Conan: The Complete Quest, which is Conan The Barbarian and Conan The Destroyer and a bunch of special features.

Metrostar

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
United 93.
Seinfeld seasons 3,4, and 5.
The West Wing season 7.

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Evil Dead (2013) Target Exclusive Blu-ray Steelbook. :)

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Picked up the X-MEN, X-MEN UNITED, X-MEN LAST STAND re-release today. Each set comes with the Blu-ray, dvd, digital copy and all the original bonus content. Each only at 10 bucks! Plus, with the online coupon of 10 buck off, my family will be going to THE WOLVERINE tomorrow for almost FREE! WINNING! :D

Top Bottom