• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Last DVD, Blu-Ray, UHD or Digital you purchased?

dangermouse

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
VHS?? Good grief!
My last DVD was Die Another Day - bought specifically so i could watch Icarus. It did not disappoint!

Dethryl

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Several things today. SW saga on BD, so I'll be doing my edits in HD. COPS the animated series. Silverhawks volume 1. All three Spiderman movies, so I can now download and watch some edits.

ETA: Oh, and the first season of Six Million Dollar Man, so I can start watching BionicBob's Cyborg series.

Rogue-theX

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
COPS best show evare!

And quite possible the greatest show ever made. Its crime fighting time! :cool:

dangermouse

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Skyfall bluray. Oh my. What a freakin' FANTASTIC film. Visually sumptuous, character driven, a BIG Bond film, but so much more than the sum of its parts. 10/10.

Frantic Canadian

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Went to a pawn shop this afternoon and picked up the following 10 titles for 25$.

- Hello Mary Lou: Prom Night II (OOP MGM Widescreen disc)
- Barb Wire (Unrated)(Brand new, still factory sealed)
- Loser
- The Center Of The World
- ...All The Marbles (Warner Archives disc)
- The Private Lives Of Pippa Lee
- Psycho Killer Triple Feature
- Do The Right Thing (2-disc 20th Anniversary Edition)
- Cheerleader Ninjas (DVD Screener)
- Pumpkin (DVD Screener)

I was a little surprised to find "...All The Marbles" because it's a Warner Archives disc and according to their website they don't ship outside of the United States. The "Psycho Killer Triple Feature" set is from Shriek Show and contains "Delirium", "House On The Edge Of The Park", and "Beyond The Darkness".

geminigod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just met a girl that wants to move to San Francisco. Maybe I should buy that and give it to her...

DominicCobb

Staff member
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
DominicCobb said:
The Master on Blu-ray.
Coolest parts so far: it comes with alternate cover art and a Lancaster Dodd postcard. I just rhymed.

I also just saw the John Huston directed doc included on the disc. Very interesting watch.

Neglify

Reaction score
Trophy Points
DominicCobb said:
Coolest parts so far: it comes with alternate cover art and a genuine Lancaster Dodd postcard. Which rhymes.

Nice! Gotta order that.

BladeRunner391

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just bought the Lawrence of Arabia and E.T. blu-rays for $60. Both look absolutely beautiful!

small_607660.jpg

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Picked up the anniversary blu-rays for

WILLOW
WHO FRAMED ROGER RABBIT

I can't believe its 25 years already! Boy, does that make me feel old. :cry::p

Cactus

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I picked up some ex-rentals and finally saw The Wrestler. It was pretty good, and I liked the ending which was beautiful.

Metrostar

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Hobbit: An Unexpected Journey on DVD. Ripping it to hard drive as I type.

bionicbob

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Between watching the recent movie HITCHCOCK and enjoying the new A&E series BATES MOTEL,
I was inspired today to buy the Universal Triple Feature dvd set of PSYCHO II, III and IV for 10 bucks!:D

Top Bottom