• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Last DVD, Blu-Ray, UHD or Digital you purchased?

Switch Radic

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm a little low on cash at the moment. Just moved to OKC three months ago. Took that long to find a job... I bought American Graffiti last week. one of the only three movies that Lucas did really well on as a director :)

casualimp

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I picked up Chronicles of Narnia: The Lion, the Witch and the Wardrobe Extended Edition today.

beckmen

Reaction score
Trophy Points
The Superman Ultimate Collection 14-Disc Set. The thing is a beast. Probably one of the top 5 best multi-movie boxsets out there. Of course The Quad will always be Number 1 for me...until the Star Wars Saga Ultimate Collection comes out next year and trumps it.

daveytod

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
just bought Hostel, yesterday. I love my horrors!

Shimy

Reaction score
Trophy Points
munich and lord of war, ahh 2 for 20 how i love tho

casualimp

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
But they just came out with a Lord of War 2-Disc Director's Cut. I'm waiting for that to get cheaper.

Shimy

Reaction score
Trophy Points
psh it'll have an extra scene with nickolage cage telling one more joke about the worlds weapons situation, and thats it :p

NexPhr3ak0r

Reaction score
Trophy Points
just got back from target and i was able to pick up the ghostbusters 1/2 box set for only $10. Cheap money for a classic movie i didn't have.

beckmen

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Too bad new releases are NOT going down. 19.96 is the norm at Wal-Mart for most new movies. 22.96 for 2-disc CE/SEs and stuff sometimes...

twisted_whisper

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Corps Bride . tim buron rocks and alongside whit Johnny deep is is good as hell, then whit danny elfman doing the music... ther is noway it can be bad...

looking forward to Tims new animated musical....

casualimp

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Angel Seasons One
Angel Seasons Two
Angel Seasons Three
Teen Titans Season One
The Abyss
The Producers

tonecapone

Reaction score
Trophy Points
James Bond Ulitmate Collection boxset

Phantasm sphere boxset

Superman Ulitmate Collecters edition

Shinobi

Infection

dark jedi

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Phantasm Sphere set is cool isnt it?

did you see the Hellraiser cube set? that one is sweet too.

also picked this one up:

stackedap9.jpg

tonecapone

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I aint had a chance to open the Phantasms yet...too busy watching Bond lol.
I own the tin set of Hell 1 & 2,but yeah i have seen the cube set

Cassidy

Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I just bought OCP's Deleted Magic, Classic Editions I & 2, and Dark_Jedi's Monster Squad HD2DVD.

:) :) :) :) Ha!

Just kidding. I bought POTC 2 and The Departed - the latter of which I bought at Chinatown, but I will get the retail release when it's out.

twisted_whisper

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I did not purchased now today, was a laserdisc the first movie whit the lovely star James Dead "East Of Eden".
Laserdisc is kind of intressting...

Top Bottom