• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Last DVD, Blu-Ray, UHD or Digital you purchased?

nOmArch

Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Dont Look in the Basement & The St. Francisville Experiment both for a quid in Tescos.

never seen either before but they look kinda fun.

Finn

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just bought Regenerations over eBay.
Thats Behind The Lines to any US forumites. Great movie, shame no-one ever saw it.

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm thinking ove pre-ordering Death Proof. Comes with both the Grindhouse version and the extended Cannes cut.

hisier

Reaction score
Trophy Points
"Tank Girl" starring Lori Petty. Found it at a truck stop bargain bin of all places. Bought two copies and sold one on Ebay. :)

drgonzo369

Reaction score
Trophy Points
hisier said:
"Tank Girl" starring Lori Petty. Found it at a truck stop bargain bin of all places. Bought two copies and sold one on Ebay. :)

I need to get that on dvd dagnabbit.

"How much did they pay you to spy on us?"

"Two Dollars and Fifteeeeeen Cents!" lol

I mailed off a package at the post office today and that was my total...and he said it just like that too....I couldn't help but giggle. :lol:

dhr001

Reaction score
Trophy Points
the new die hard collection - 39.00

3 seasons of holmes on homes - 9.99 each

3 seasons of american chopper - 16.99 for all three

gotta love costco!

YourMamaVideo

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Man,
Don't look in the Basement has to be the worst movie ever made.....
when i compare bad movies that is the main one i use.
if you read this, please tell me what you thought of the movie and good luck!!!!!!! lol

Aztek463

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Desperado, for $5.50 at Target.

dhr001

Reaction score
Trophy Points
sarah silverman: jesus is magic

pussycat dolls: live from london (GF)

GyRo567

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Aztek463 said:
Desperado, for $5.50 at Target.

I didn't buy it, but I did see it on TV last night from the very beginning. That was one very, very good glorification of B movies that really jumped up into the realm of B+ or A- film (if you can call it that), even with the uber-cheese (obviously - as it's aware of that aspect of B movies, somewhat like Live Free or Die Hard appears to be doing) towards the end. I loved the revelation at the end too.

The thing that struck me the most was that it worked so well as a stand alone film (which is what I thought I was watching - and damn that premise of a man carrying a guitar case full of guns worked well!) yet it was actually the middle act of a trilogy! =O

Now I want to watch The Mask of Zorro again...

AvP

Faneditor
Cover Artist
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Trainspotting - The Definitive Edition
Total Recall - Rare -THX LImited Edition
Terminator - JPN Ultimate Edition
TERMINATOR 2 - rare 3 DVD Extreme Edition
Terminator 2 Video CD Special Edition

YourMamaVideo

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
escape from new york - special edition
wal-whore aka wal-mart for 5 bucks
sweet deal

ThrowgnCpr

awol
Staff member
Reaction score
Trophy Points
well I just bought Wing Commander to check against lewis' edit. but also just purchased Scrubs - Season One, & Harry and the Hendersons Special Edition.

Top Bottom