If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Last DVD or Blu-Ray you purchased?
Both versions have their pros and cons. I like 'em both.
I may be an A-hole, but I'm not 100% a dick - Han Solo
Currently working on: Mad Max: Fury Road (silent edit)
[+] 1 user Likes Rogue-theX's post
Picked up a used Kino Lorber blu-ray of 'The Party' at Half Price Books during their 20% off sale: $12ish.
It's not the years, it's the mileage.
I'm writing a book! Check out my progress at Good Morning, Page
(05-27-2019, 01:38 PM)Rogue-theX Wrote: Both versions have their pros and cons. I like 'em both.

Only one's got Gemma Arterton!

[Image: io-res.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes Gaith's post
(05-27-2019, 01:48 AM)The Scribbling Man Wrote: Yeah.... That's not the "good" one.

I think DigModiFicaTion  meant the good one between the Clash of the Titans remake and Wrath of the Titans, the sequel everyone thought was worst (and that I did not see yet).
OR it was ironic Smile

Seriously, how is Wrath of the Titans? Worths a watch?
"Always in motion is the future"
My instagramMy BLog - All my fanedits at IFDB - Q&A with TMBTM (from 2012) 
^ Thanks to this forum review, I've never bothered with it, despite its having Bill Nighy.
[+] 1 user Likes Gaith's post
(05-27-2019, 04:20 PM)TMBTM Wrote: Seriously, how is Wrath of the Titans? Worths a watch?

I actually watched all three of them for the first time recently. If it's of any interest, here's what I wrote about them on Letterboxd (some spoilers):

Clash of The Titans (1981)
Clash of The Titans (2010)
Wrath of The Titans (2012)
"I live in the Tower of Flints. I am the death-owl."

COMPLETED: IFDB
ITW: The Ledzeppership of The Rings ~ TMWKTM (1956)
IDEAS: Thread ~ B+ Movie Series ~ Anatomy of a Shrinking Man ~ Avatar: TLA (TV-Movie Project)
[+] 1 user Likes The Scribbling Man's post
(05-27-2019, 04:20 PM)TMBTM Wrote:
(05-27-2019, 01:48 AM)The Scribbling Man Wrote: Yeah.... That's not the "good" one.

I think DigModiFicaTion  meant the good one between the Clash of the Titans remake and Wrath of the Titans, the sequel everyone thought was worst (and that I did not see yet).
OR it was ironic Smile

Seriously, how is Wrath of the Titans? Worths a watch?

The original is a classic, albeit a cheesy classic. I bought a group of blurays once and got the remake in it. Tried to watch it but turned it off. Just not much of an action spectacle person.
Gavin And Stacey Season 1-3 DVD £2.50 on musicMagpie.
Tron Legacy - Blu Ray
28 Days & Weeks Later - Blu Ray

NOT DVD OR Blu-Ray

SKYRIM: SE - PS4
[Image: 6318434_sa.jpg]
Deconstruction without reconstruction is destruction.
[+] 4 users Like Duragizer's post