If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP)
Great post, very useful! Big Grin
I've been wanting to do an edit which only really focuses on rescoring but I only want to do it with my favourite band and I don't think any of the films listed would work.
(07-15-2020, 07:08 PM)SonofSinbad Wrote: I've been wanting to do an edit which only really focuses on rescoring but I only want to do it with my favourite band and I don't think any of the films listed would work.

Would that band happen to be The Strokes?
[+] 1 user Likes Malthus's post
(07-16-2020, 02:01 AM)Malthus Wrote:
(07-15-2020, 07:08 PM)SonofSinbad Wrote: I've been wanting to do an edit which only really focuses on rescoring but I only want to do it with my favourite band and I don't think any of the films listed would work.

Would that band happen to be The Strokes?

I was about to ask how the hell you knew that, but then I realised my profile picture Smile
[+] 1 user Likes SonofSinbad's post
I attempted an edit of TDKR, but oh boy, does Bane's voice spread ALL over the mix. Dodgy