If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

The "This movie has a clean center channel!" thread (List in OP)
Kal-El Wrote:Dub Short Circuit's voice with Adam West dialogue! :-D

I was thinking Simpsons (and or Futurama). Apu for Benjamin (Obviously). Mr Burns as Skroeder. Professor Frink as Newton Crosby Ph.D etc... maybe Bender for Johnny-5.
I haven't verified the whole movie, but at least for the scenes I needed, Grosse Pointe Blank has a pretty damn clean center track.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
The Crazies bluray has a clean center channel.
Which one?
Sorry, the 2010ish US bluray.
Oh yeah, "Boogie Nights" has a very clean center track.
Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
Neglify Wrote:Oh yeah, "Boogie Nights" has a very clean center track.

DVD or Blu-Ray?
Blu-Ray!
I haven't checked the BD yet (but will since I'm planning an HD release for Large's Ark), Garden State DVD has a mostly clean center track.
I noticed this post was asking if the X3 Blu-Ray had a clean center channel... so I'm just bumping this thread in case anybody here forgot about it, or didn't know about it (Nearly a year since the last update), or has the X-3 Blu-ray and can check, or have any new films to add to the list in the OP. Thanks.