• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

IFDB Review: Frozen Death:

MCP

Reaction score
Trophy Points
My first review...itl'll be to the point.I had never heard of the Cold Prey duology so I cam into this fresh.***SPOILERS***I had read the previous review so I was aware that the majority of the cut was from Part 1. That being said I thought It seemed obvious where Part 2 began (when Jaanick is being pulled toward the crevice, right?)I found the story to be a pretty standard spooky guy chasing down attractive young people until his eventual ambiguous demise type of flick.After reading through the list of cuts, I think the editor did a great job cutting away the diffrent layers. The only character that seemed to be introduced with no explanation was the the child in the hospital toward the end.Anyhoo, that being said it was an enjoyable cut and I am looking forward to checking out the originals.

More...

Top Bottom