If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Article: Global Password Reset
You can view the page at http://www.fanedit.org/content.php?1055-...word-Reset
A little more advance warning would be nice next time. I was out of the house most of the day, and didn't see notice of this until it was a done deal.
We made a post on Monday in the Site Updates thread and made several posts throughout the week on Facebook and Twitter.
So, apparently we're on Facebook and Twitter...
Since the password reset, and after changing to a compliant password (8 Character, mix of alpha and numeric) I can no longer access any of the pages on the "NEWS" section, or the link above. For example, the link above, when clicked, gives me the following message:

TheFoo, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I believe I've done what was requested. Please advise.
TheFoo Wrote:Since the password reset, and after changing to a compliant password (8 Character, mix of alpha and numeric) I can no longer access any of the pages on the "NEWS" section, or the link above. For example, the link above, when clicked, gives me the following message:

TheFoo, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

1. Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
  2. If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.

I believe I've done what was requested. Please advise.

Give it a try now. You should be good to go.
I had do reset my password three times before I was able to get Tapatalk to accept it but everything seems to be working for me now.
Q2 Wrote:Give it a try now. You should be good to go.

Works fine now--thanks a bunch!

TheFoo
I'd like to change my email, but it's not taking.

JEDIT:Nevermind. Got it all sorted out. Smile
Was able to reset everything, thanks a lot to the patient admins