• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

PAULEY79.COM IS BACK!

pauley79

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Pauley79.com is back, and is hosting mirrors for Starship Farragut, Star Trek: New Voyages/Star Trek: Phase II, and Star Trek: Of Gods And Men (I am hoping to offer more then what I am right now).

Moderators, please feel free to move this topic to the right thread.

"Pauley79.com's Star Trek FanFilm Mirrors" is back and on-line. Please visit http://www.pauley79.com to begin downloading your favorite episodes again. Also, I am hosting a few music videos, and some Jack Marshall releases. And I will be hosting, only official releases, DVD versions for people to download, via Bit-Torrent.

Hope to see you all there, and hope to provide a lot more things in the future.

nice to have your page back, pauley. It is alright where it is, since it is about fanfilms.
I am happy. :)

Thank you, Boon! Look forward to serving, again!

Fri Apr 04, 2008 1815 (JST): After a few problems with my FTP client, all files seem to be uploaded. If you should find any broken links, please contact me immediately. I will be adding WMV files for "The Captaincy" and "For Want Of A Nail" soon!

Back
Top Bottom