• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

I.M.P.S. The Relentless

davez

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Hi, although briefly mentioned in another thread and a couple of years old now Im adding this to the list as I think its worthy of its own topic. Its the follow up to Troops and comes in eight episodes, unfortunataly theres only one at the moment but e2 and 3 may arrive this year if we are lucky, I say that as we have been waiting since 2005 for them to arrive.

Check out the Commando style teaser first but download the first chapter Davenport Gateway if you can as its brilliantly done, the music must get a special mention as its also brilliant in capturing the mood of this epic to be.

http://www.impstherelentless.com/tek9.asp

Uncanny Antman said:
...and the voice over is done by Peter Cullen. Suh-weet!

Yes I forgot to add info on that other "sweet" little bit of excellence.

I visit that site all the time in the hope 2 and 3 are going to be released.

davez

Thread necro over a decade later, but not without good reason.  After just under nine years, Chapter 3 has been released.  Here's the official (as official as fan-films can get at least) Youtube videos of the saga thus far.  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EWVFWZq3WHo[/video]

Seven live action Star Wars movies have been released since the project began filming back in April 1999.  Strange, how time flies.

Back
Top Bottom