• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Short Bit of Creepy Music Needed

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've tried in vain to find a piece of music that sounds vaguely similar to the background music in this infamous clip...

It needs to be at least a minute (Or be easily loopable). It's fairly generic creepy music, so I was expecting to find something easily :(.

Thanks in advance to anybody that can point me in the right direction.

There a song by King Diamond that I used in my "Life" short edit that could maybe be useful here, just maybe edit it to keep the part without the voice?:

^ Better than anything I've found so far, thanks.

I know this thread is fairly old but if you still need something I'd look at the soundtrack for Godzilla vs. Hedorah, specifically the tunes at 6:36, 7:28, and 14:20

Back
Top Bottom