• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Tales From Hell Volume 2 Edit by MikeDrew87

mikedrew87

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Just wanted to say I just finished up a new fanedit with Tales From Hell Volume Two. This edit is a double feature of italian films City of the Living Dead and Let Sleeping Corpses Lie. Here are some of the changes I made to the movies:

City of the Living Dead
Vestron Video Intro
Added new credits to the beginning
Added new music to intro
Added New Title "The Living Dead"
Shortened Seance scene
Our lead actress does not get buried alive
Cut out several scenes of guy who seems possessed
Cut out couple in truck who die
Cut out psychiatrist with patient
Removed end credits
Replaced ending with new music

Let Sleeping Corpses Lie
New title "The Dead Rise"
Removed opening scene with traffic and girl running naked
Cut to the point where are two main characters meet at gas station
Cut out lead actress finding her sister
Cut out most of the police investigations
Cut out hospital scene
Cut out entire ending (now the lead actor survives)
New end credit music
New end credits

scrapesky

Reaction score
Trophy Points
my collection of my Italian horror on vinyl, again. i love your Fulci "Tales from Hell" volumes. check out these vinyl i own of "City of the Living Dead" below.

The above 2 vinyl art with the priest hanging is artwork by the very talented Graham Humphreys.

Top Bottom