• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Just Before Dawn Cover Art

Thingamajiik

Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've created new cover art for Tranzor's "Just before Dawn - Ultimate extended Composite"
http://fanedit.org/ifdb/component/co...nded-composite
I have used the original Poster artwork by Bob Larkin and added a new fanedit Logo.

http://www.fanedit.org/forums/showthread.php?13624-Art-Submission

It took me a while too upload it tough :x, i've tried multiple times (since 2013) to upload the cover art but it simply did not work.
Then in 2015 it finally uploaded by pure luck:).

please give me some feedback, i want to share more cover art with you.

- Kind regards, Thingamajiik

Vultural

Donor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I'm getting an Access Denied on that second link.
Was this for all to view, Thingamajiik, or just FE Academy honchos?

Thingamajiik

Reaction score
Trophy Points
Sorry i did not check that link before, there is some kind of issue. I've already send a message to the administrator.
I hope this issue is fixed soon.
- Kind regards, Thingamajiik

TM2YC

Take Me To Your Cinema
Staff member
Donor
Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
I've seen the link but Tranzor seems to have gone AWOL and isn't there to ask if he approves of the artwork right now. It's very nice artwork by the way. Thingamajiik, please post an image of it in Tranzor's thread...

Just before dawn: ultimate composite

Top Bottom