If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot. More details on our policies, especially our Own the Source rule are available here. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.

Site Updates (2015)
I do use my work computer to browse, and my home computer, but I primarily browse FE.org with mobile. Especially since becoming a mod. I'm pretty much on here no matter where I am, except sometimes on weekends on the occasions that I have a semblance of a life IRL.

I'm also a web designer IRL and will likely be dedicating some work and some time to help make sure whatever route is decided upon does not look or work like crap. To agree with and paraphrase Reave, though; it's difficult to find mobile-friendly themes specifically for forums that also maintain their ease of use on desktop. Personally I find Tapatalk far more difficult to use on mobile than even the desktop site.

My official position on the matter is I want everyone to abandon Internet Explorer, especially if it's an earlier version than IE11, and use mobile as much as possible, and I want everything on the web to be accessible on any device. We live in the future and should accept that everything can be awesome, whether it is or isn't already. Garth from Wayne's World said it best:

[Image: garth-live-in-the-now.jpg]

But I can't speak for everyone. In fact, these are the thoughts of a mad man. :Yellow_Flash_Colorz
^ like
addiesin Wrote:[Image: garth-live-in-the-now.jpg]

Just because I'm anal (tee hee) I have to point out the quote doesn't match the screenshot.

Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this forum post do not represent the views of Fanedit.org or the Administrators. 
TV's Frink Wrote:Incidentally, I still get a database error when I try to go to my private messages.

I am not alone after all. Me too Frink
Completed
Last Survivor Completed Edits
Currently Editing
To be announced soon!
I did some maintenance on the server. If you were one of the users who experienced PM issues please test it and let me know the results.
Prognosis Positive
Q2 Wrote:I did some maintenance on the server. If you were one of the users who experienced PM issues please test it and let me know the results.

Were you by chance affected by this? I don't mean to be pushy but I had sent a PM about Titanic a little while ago and wasn't sure if it was lost in the ether due to these PM issues.
thecuddlyninja Wrote:Were you by chance affected by this? I don't mean to be pushy but I had sent a PM about Titanic a little while ago and wasn't sure if it was lost in the ether due to these PM issues.

There is a message that appears when people try to send me a PM. Because it lists where to find my edits I don't respond to link requests. It's possible you missed it. Try sending me a PM and watch the top of the page.
Q2 Wrote:There is a message that appears when people try to send me a PM. Because it lists where to find my edits I don't respond to link requests. It's possible you missed it. Try sending me a PM and watch the top of the page.

Yeah, I saw that and checked it out. The additional PAR files I need are offline so I sent the message anyway. Sounds like I'm out of luck so I suppose I'll just get the digital version and make my own BD iso. Thanks for letting me know, though so I don't keep waiting.