• Most new users don't bother reading our rules. Here's the one that is ignored almost immediately upon signup: DO NOT ASK FOR FANEDIT LINKS PUBLICLY. First, read the FAQ. Seriously. What you want is there. You can also send a message to the editor. If that doesn't work THEN post in the Trade & Request forum. Anywhere else and it will be deleted and an infraction will be issued.
  • If this is your first time here please read our FAQ and Rules pages. They have some useful information that will get us all off on the right foot, especially our Own the Source rule. If you do not understand any of these rules send a private message to one of our staff for further details.
  • Please read our Rules & Guidelines

Read BEFORE posting Trades & Request

Tales From Hell Volume 1 Edit (The Beyond and House by the Cemetery) By Mikedrew87

mikedrew87

Faneditor
Reaction score
Trophy Points
Here's another fanedit I just finished up. I'm going back to my first idea I had when I first got involved with this site. I'm going to take some classic and some unknown horror flicks and present them as double features. They wil be called Tales From Hell. So the first one is volume one and features Lucio Fulci's classics "The Beyond" and "The House by the Cemetery". Two of my favorite Fulci movies, The Beyond is one of my all time favorites. I went into this knowing these movies well after watching them millions of times so I knew right away what to cut out. The Beyond I wanted to eliminate the blind women and her dog completely. Also some of the other scenes that did not take place at the home. With House by the Cemetery I wanted to just shorten the movie up. So by doing so I eliminated all the scenes that were away from the house. The entire intro is cut.
Cut List:
The Beyond
Cut black and white opening of man being lynched.
Added new Vestron Video to the intro for nostalgic purposes
Added new credits at beginning of the film
Removed any scenes of blind women and her dog
Removed library scene with the tarantulas
Removed plumbers family at the morgue
Removed funeral of the plumber
Again removed blind women from several scenes.

Cut List
House by the Cemetery
Cut entire opening credits
Cut moving out of their home
Cut out real estate and lawyer meetings
Added new title "The Cellar"
Movie now opens with family moving into their new home.
Cut out several scenes of father away from home researching the property
Cut out several scenes of mother away from home
Added new end credits and music.

Thanks and enjoy!

2 of my favorite Fulci films of all time, i even collect the scores to Italian horror. here is a couple of mine i thought you may like to see below

you should see me City of the Living Dead collection of vinyl & blu ray.

Back
Top Bottom